• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello.. New in here

Rosh81

Hello

its good afternoon our time

I am Rasha and I did my Gastric sleeve surgery 3 weeks ago

and looking forward to know more about others experiences

Good Luck all :)

welcome and hello I'm a bander but am sure you'll love it here :)

Hello and welcome. I am having my sleeve done in March. Will be following your process. Good luck:)

hiya.i have my pre op assensment on the 14th.been waiting now for one year.hopefully feb or march op.welcome keep in touch take care

Hi and welcome, I also had my Sleeve 3 weeks ago on the 17th Dec. hope your doing well, I am. X

Hello there , I had mine on the 16th ... doing fine so well but no energy somedays and some are better than others

I lost so far 12kg .. and will see my nutrition dr next weak

Thank you and wish you all good luck with your life changing decisions ,, it was not easy for me to take this step forward , but here I am . :)

Hello there , I had mine on the 16th ... doing fine so well but no energy somedays and some are better than others I lost so far 12kg .. and will see my nutrition dr next weak

I've lost 9kg since the day of surgery. Energy levels aren't to bad but completely knackered after my 30 min walk. Not needed any afternoon naps. I'm seeing the surgeon on 31st Jan and dietician on the 3td or 5th of March. Just started purée. Sounds like your doing really well! X

hi and welcome good luck with your weight loss

I've lost 9kg since the day of surgery. Energy levels aren't to bad but completely knackered after my 30 min walk. Not needed any afternoon naps. I'm seeing the surgeon on 31st Jan and dietician on the 3td or 5th of March. Just started purée. Sounds like your doing really well! X

yeah walking gets me dizzy am walking 3 days a week of 30 mins

I am on soft foods as well , will meet my nutrition Dr next Friday and I hope she adds more options and I will be asking her on the protein drinks that i read about in here

over all I think I am alot better than the first 10 days after my surgery

touch wood, its going very well thanks i can honestly say it has changed my life! Im back to my old self! i lost myself for a while! Ive lost 42lbs so far since september so im pleased with that! xx

Back