• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello, newbie here, banded yesterday!

I told everyone LOL but I am no good at keeping secrets :sigh: you will have to just do what's best for you xx

Aside from my other half, I've only told a handful of people - my mum and brother and his wife, and four of my closest friends. That's it.

I've not told other friends or family or anyone at work. People are too wrapped up in themselves to guess anyway!!

Exactly banderbird! Ppl really are wrapped up in themselves! The ppl that have noticed just think I'm losing a little bit, they're not like wow or anything cos I'm guessing they're thinking how long till she puts it back on this time!

Hi there weightlossdreamer, still feeling sore and full of wind, but enjoying soup and I,ve had some yoghurt..which the the hospital gave me. Def need to make my own home made soup instead of cuppa varieties. Thanks for asking, how are you today? I read that you,re not happy with your provider?
Tray x

Hi there weightlossdreamer, still feeling sore and full of wind, but enjoying soup and I,ve had some yoghurt..which the the hospital gave me. Def need to make my own home made soup instead of cuppa varieties. Thanks for asking, how are you today? I read that you,re not happy with your provider? Tray x

I'm good thx! I just feel like they've left me to it now since the op while I'm losing weight and everything it would be good to know they were supporting me but not even one phone call!

Welcome to the banders bench Tray. Everyone has their own reasons for either telling people or not telling them about our surgery but you can never untell anyone. I chose not to tell anyone so only my wife and of course medical people know, but it has never been a problem.

hi glad your surgery went well and look forward to following the progress good luck

Back