• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello - eeeeek!

Vickster

Hi, I am new here, and just wanted to say hello. I have been battling with my weight since the age of about six, and currently weigh 30 stone and seven pounds. I have an all day asssessment a week on Friday, and really, really hope it is the beginning of the new me. I have so much pinned on this, I don't know what to expect, but this is my last chance!

Hello I'm the same as you I've got my first appointment next Wednesday I'm nervous but happy I've been big for a long time so need to do something about it. Hope you're appointment goes ok what hospital are you going to ? X

Ooh good luck, nice to know someone is going through similar at a similar time if you know what I mean! Mine is in Chichester, where is yours?

Thankyou. No I don't either just hoping they agree to give me the surgery it's the only way I'm going to get this weight off for good x

Hello newbie
welcome to the best site I know of!
Good luck with all you wish for

I know people say go on a diet do they not think I've tried that a hundred times over done every exercise program and diet you can think of and yes I lose weight but it always comes back on again and I'm sick of the yo yo cycle so I'm praying they give me the operation x

Welcome Newbies!! :D

Good luck with your information/open days!

I found mine very informative and I also had my bloods done, obs checked (blood pressure, weight etc) and also had an ECG to check my heart was strong enough for the operation. Although every hospital is different and your process my differ from mine.

I wish you every success!! :D

xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Aw everyone seems so lovely here. I can't wait for next week, and I just hope and pray that they can do something for me. I really can't go on much longer like this, I literally detiorate every day. I got up to go to the loo last night and my knee gave out on me, and I fell over. I'm sorry to be so doom and gloom, I just really hate this :-(

Aw everyone seems so lovely here. I can't wait for next week, and I just hope and pray that they can do something for me. I really can't go on much longer like this, I literally detiorate every day. I got up to go to the loo last night and my knee gave out on me, and I fell over. I'm sorry to be so doom and gloom, I just really hate this :-(
Hope it goes ok let us know how you get on x

I have my appointment Thursday! I am going to spire Southampton! Secretary told me they book me when convenient to me so it's all moved very fast! Exciting times!

Back