• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello strangers xxxxxxxxxxxxx

fatbutnot4eva

Loves her gorgeous family
Hello
well six months have gone since my band was fitted and there have been ups and downs and down downs lol...
getting used to a new part of me and a new way of thinking is hard but it seems to be getting better.
I have just had my 4th fill and now have 9ml in a god knows what size band (well mr Ammori and god know but no one else)
I have had the food stuck feeling and the throwing up stages (quite often) as the band does nto tell your brain to eat slooowwwer and chew and chew and chew and when you have 3 kids playing up at tea time its a case of chuck it in your mouth chew and swallow and that is not good so need to chew chew and chew and eat slower.
on a good note scales are now at 17stone 2 pound so much better than preop of 20stone 5pound lots more to lose but I'm on my way.

I hope that you are all doing well, phatmamma omg cant believe your time finally came well done xxx

Helen
xxx

Welcome back Helen well done on the weight loss x

OK questions start -

I feel different

drinks are making very very odd noises going down and the barium bread i swallowed at the fill has come back up.

mmmmm
is it too tight ?

my other fills i have felt the same come home had dinner etc... I am not hungry anyway but am slightly concerned
is this normal ?

Hello there

Thanks for updating , its always nice to know how ppl are getting on after their surgery etc. Well done on your weight loss so far, and long may it continue .

All the best - MeJulie x x

hi
i had the first fill of 3ml at the time of the op
the other 3 were arranged by the hospital.
the weight is coming off slow and I could still eat large portions if i ensured i ate slow and chewed.
I am worrying abit that this last fill might be too much as i have not managed to eat all day and even fruit juice is causing a few problems.
x

Back