• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello there!

Fragglerock

Hi everyone,

As you've guessed I'm new here. I found this website a week or so ago and have been reading many of the posts on here. It's been great reading ppl's stories, opinions, questions and general chit chat.

I have been doing my research over past few months now and am now At the stage of meeting providers for having a sleeve done.

My main purpose for having WLS is for pregnancy success. I have been trying to conceive for that past 4 years now but with no success due to pcos.

I've come across a little snag where I got to post 50 times in order to read ppl's stories of WLS and pregnancy so here's to the next 49 posts lol.

Speak soon,
Fraggle.

Hey Fraggle, welcome to the site :) I've had a sleeve and it's the best thing I've ever done for myself, you will love it! Good luck :) x

from me phone :D

Welcome Fraggle :) 50 posts will pass in no time & there are several successful pregnancy posts going. You soon :D xxx

Thanks all. I'm looking forward to the new that will eventually emerge post op and no matter how many time I watch the you tube videos of the op it still scares me. But guess I wouldn't be human if I didn't feel a little apprehensive even at this stage!

Fraggle.

Hi everyone,

As you've guessed I'm new here. I found this website a week or so ago and have been reading many of the posts on here. It's been great reading ppl's stories, opinions, questions and general chit chat.

I've come across a little snag where I got to post 50 times in order to read ppl's stories of WLS and pregnancy so here's to the next 49 posts lol.

Speak soon,
Fraggle.

Hi and welcome!

Re the 50 posts, are you referring to peoples diaries? as you said you have enjoyed reading many of the posts etc :confused:

The forum has private sections that only registered members with the required amount of posts can post in.

Fifty posts can soon be built up, look at me, I have over 6,000 :D

Hiya, welcome to the forum :)

I am having the sleeve too :)

losing weight does make you very fertile.

A few years ago (prior to surgery), I lost 4st in 4 months on a low carb diet - watching the cals. At that point, I also found out I was 8 weeks pregnant ! Surprise - but the best one ever.

Been warned now I'm losing again post surgery, to be VERY careful unless another little one is planned. lol

Hi again,

I'm not sure Mazza. I've read as much as I could without having to post. However, when I tried reading the pregnancy forum it's locked until I post a certain amount, which I can totally understand restrictions. I'm sure I'll get there soon.

sarahloveswelshcobs, that happened to me a about 9 years ago. I lost a bit of weight and found out I was pregnant but by that time came I was already miscarrying so I know it's possible and fertility consultant said it is good to know that I have conceived as I've had pcos for last 16 years.

Fraggle.

Back