• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hello to everyone!!

Hi everyone! New to this site and already loving it:) I'm from sheffield waiting on my date for the sleeve!! excited but soooooo nervous! my surgeon is dr ackroyd. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! thankyou xx

Hello there and welcome to WLS, just stick around and there will be tons of advice and support for you ...

welcome to wls hun - where about from sheff r you? im an ex sheffielder from hackenthorpe xx

Hello there, your just what iv been looking for lol you see apart from one very nice man (mixxy) i dont think there is anyone else on hear from Sheffield. I am also waiting for a letter for surgery date. You will love the site, iv not been on here very long and its brilliant. Welcome aboard xxxx

thankyou all for your lovely messages!! It's nice to know your not on your own!
keeley I'm from mosborough! just round the corner from hackenthorpe!! mixman nice to know you had mr ackroyd I must confess ur my inspiration! I recently went to the hallamshire for a group and you was guest speaker! you made me want the sleeve even more! :) and sugga hello to you it's so nice someone is going through the same thing and be so close to home!! Is anybody going to the next support group in sheffield on the 20th october? xx

Hi Sheffieldgirl and :welcome: to WLS, Im a very new bypasser so cant help with any advice, just wanted to say ellooooooo :D X

hi dottychic!! hope ur doing well x
sugga I've no idea what to expect either but just a little bit of info and a chat to people who are or have been in the same situation will be great!! Its at the park hotel at meadowhead x

no neither am I! i'm not 100% sure but I thinks its the old moathouse hotel?? I know it's nearer town! sorry I can't help you much more than that! never been good with directions x

Hello Sheffieldgirl and welcome to WLS.

Hello and welcome, you are in good company xxx

Back