• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi Everyone I'm New

clairebolts

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the site, was meant to be having a Gastric Sleeve on Wednesday but it got cancelled until today and now have been bumped till Monday, so fingers crossed it will go ahead then.

Getting a bit scared, setting myself up for the day and then it being cancelled. Any advice anyone has would be greatly appreciated.

Claire xxx

Hi Claire and welcome to the site. I'm at assessment stage but hope to get a sleeve at some point. Best of luck for Monday and keep us posted on your journey. Do they give reasons for cancelling? x x

They said on Wednesday, they had an emergency and today was because of lack of beds, I only got the appointment on Monday because of a cancellation. Its a bit frustrating but i have waited 2 years, i'm just happy the days nearly here! :)

Welcome to the boards and I hope that you will soon be there going through with your surgery - its hard because we prepare ourselves and then it changes and thats quite an emotional rollercoaster.

We are here to keep you company while you wait . . .wont be long now!

Oh I see. I have all that to look forward to one day! I hope all goes ahead for Monday and you can start your journey :) x x

good luck Claire on Monday fingers crossed xxx take care and enjoy your weekend relaxing any questions there's always someone to answer you whatever surgery your having xx

Good luck Hun x x you will be fine x there are loads of amazing people on here that will give you advice on their experiences x x

Back