• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello

violetangel

Hi Mike

Nice to hear from you.

All the best on your WLS. Hope to chat to you along the way and all the best!!

Mike k

Thank-you

xk1rstyx

Thank you :) :) :p

Yes I'm having a gastric sleeve.
I'm having it done in Czech Republic, self pay and they don't require me to do a pre-op diet but I've decided to do my own for the week before to help but I'm also worried if my liver is too large hah, many peoples concern I believe!

Currently reading a book all about the gastric sleeve and post op which is helping with mindset and preparing for an exciting future.

Ref blenders, I was going to buy a nutribullet but saw the almost identical one in asda which was so much cheaper and works very well. Other members have reminded me of little things to get ie dry mouth spray from boots and peppermint oil which I need to buy this weekend.

Take care x

What book are you reading x

xk1rstyx

Good luck violet hope all goes to plan and you are happy and healthy after surgery i cant wait to catch up with you x

'Ultimate Gastric Sleeve Success' by Dr Duc Vuong. Really good, just finished reading it and now reading it all over again haha. Excellent information and very relevant. Ali x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

violetangel

I will have to buy that book!! Xx

Definitely recommend it. Discusses all sorts. I've been glued to it haha x

xk1rstyx

'Ultimate Gastric Sleeve Success' by Dr Duc Vuong. Really good, just finished reading it and now reading it all over again haha. Excellent information and very relevant. Ali x

Thanks chick jus getting my hubby to see if he can get it as an ebook for me x

Possibly I'm not sure, would be easier than waiting for it to get delivered though :) pleased I could help lovely :p x

Mike k

Thank-you for the information I will have to look into it .

*kayy*

I had my sleeve op in Thursday just gone, I took loads of stuff lol iPad phone book magazine and to be honest the only thing I actually used was my phone. Other than that lip balm and dry mouth spray are defo's to take. I was only in for a night so took 2 pairs of pjs, slippers, dressing gown, underwear and toiletries. Good luck on your pre-op diet. Looking forward to reading up
On your progress x

violetangel

Hi Kkay

Thanks for advice x

How are you and how did it all go for you? Xx

violetangel

Thanks Kayy

I will have a look and read it x

violetangel

Where do I find your diary Kayy? X

xk1rstyx

No long till you start pre op diet. Bet you can't believe it's finally happening x

violetangel

I know Hun - I feel like I've won the lottery!!

Ali and violet. All the best for those upcoming surgeries. Xxxx
Thank you very much Kirsty, means lots and lots to me. Not many days now! Finish work on Tuesday- fly on Thursday- operation Friday X Ali :) xx