• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hello

marky0

Hello im new on here i have been to my group meeting today and am now on the waiting list to have a bypass at Farnbourgh hospital , its all a bit nerve racking but looking at different posts on here im also starting to look forward to it.

Reactions: Bev
Hi Marky and welcome to the site.

I'm Charis, I had my bypass last week in Sunderland, though I live in Yorkshire.
:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

stick around an you'll get to know loads of people who'll give you lots of helpful tips and advice ..and also you'll have a few laughs along the way. :D

best wishes with your journey too.

:welcome2:Hi Marky0 and welcome to this site i really hope you find all the help and support you need.
Marie.

Welcome Markey, anything you need to know just ask, one of the peeps on here will have the answer.:)

Hi Marky and a big welcome ! I had my bypass at Farnborough in May. Mr El Hasani is a bit of a control freak but he's an excellent surgeon. If there's anything you want to ask, just go ahead !

Hi Marky and wishing you all the very best on your weightloss journey... there is always someone on here who has an answer... truly invaluable and it certainly helps to keep a focus with the waiting for surgery... good luck and look forward to getting to know you...
Kindest regards
xxx

Hello and welcome Marky. You are one of the elite, we do have male members but they sometimes get overwhelmed by all us ladies :)

Mixxy and Glenville will no doubt race by any minute, both have been very inspirational in their weight loss journey...

Can i just give you a tip and ask if you can fill in a bit more of your profile? Only when you ask questions it helps if we know what area you are from and where you are having your surgery. Could be someone from your area is on here and can help more specifically...

I look forward to hearing about your journey and as the others say, ask anything someone will have an answer at all weird and wonderful times of day and night :)

Best of luck x

hi marky,
just wanted to say welcome and good luck on your journey hun xx

Hi Marky,
Welcome, we are a friendly bunch on here (well some of us :p)
xx

hi marky and welcome i have never had the pleasure to meet such nice people as there are on here im sure you will find all the support you need and help to support others it is truely a fantastic group x

Back