• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HELLO

karenB

So excited......can finally look foward to the future:):):):) just got my funding and need to choose hosp. This is where i need your help, which one? really want the one with the shortest waiting time. Please help, got a choice of all the london hosp and one in chicester.

Hello Karen and welcome, can't help with your hospital choice cos i'm a northern girl, but i'm sure there are many people who will, and they'll be along shortly xx

Hello and welcome along love, as nadine has said i cant help either with your choice of hospital cos im from South Yorkshire and I didnt get to choose, but you will have lots of help and support on the site. Enjoy x

:welcome2:

Sorry I can't help with you hospital choice but I'm sure someone will be along shortly to help ;)

Hi and :welcome: congrats on getting your funding :D Another northerner here so cant help with hospital choice but Im sure all the southerners will be along soon with some cracking advice ;) XXX

Back