• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello

riggiesue

Hi to everyone. Just joined the site today. After thinking about wls for a long time, and mentioning it to my doc several times, I finally plucked up the courage to ask for a referal on Tuesday.......so here we go.......Doc has/is reffering me and just waiting for next step, but I understand that Sunderland has quite a waiting list.......never mind! x

Hi to everyone. Just joined the site today. After thinking about wls for a long time, and mentioning it to my doc several times, I finally plucked up the courage to ask for a referal on Tuesday.......so here we go.......Doc has/is reffering me and just waiting for next step, but I understand that Sunderland has quite a waiting list.......never mind! x

hi and welcome, i run sunderlands support group and you are very welcome to join us on jan 27th from 6 pm if you wish to, your 1st appointment will be soon it will be a seminar with other new patients for info purposes, let me know what date you get as i may be doing your seminar, well done for going for your referal x

Hi and welcome to the forum. I had my surgery at SRH last August. It's a long process but so worth it.
Grace xxx

hi im new too i only joined this week the time will fly bye i went to the seminar on the 17th june 09 so my surgery is on the 29th jan 2011 so iv waited bout year and a half since then if that any help xx and im at sunderland aswell xx

Welcome to the forum Sue xxx

A very warm Welcome Sue... and all good wishes for your wls journey... :welcome2: sending love and hugs to help you on your way....:grouphugg::grouphugg: good luck xxx

Hi Sue and welcome,
new to the site myself only yesterday and am also a SRH patient. I had my GP referal on 10th august 2010
I had my seminar on 28th October and have my first real appointment with sister Kim Common on 10th Feb if this a guideline for you.
Unlike some we do not need to apply for funding as this is in place when we are invited to attend the seminar

Hi all our newbies!So many joining from all over UK and the USmcan the Mods tell us how many 'live' members we have?

welcome, and glad you've started your journey with us :welcome:

Thanks all for your support.....Glenville......i'm relying on you!!! Liz - thanks for invite, but due to babysitting duties, i'll not be able to make it but will let you know when my 1st appt will be. just have to keep an eye on the post box.......xxx

Hi & welcome!!

Am I guessing yr the twinkle in our lovely Johns eye! xxx

I'm guessing the same too!

:)Welcome to the forum Sue & good luck on your journey:)

ditze, i was just gonna say that, lol, welcome sue, im sure you already know that you'll get loads of support on here, hi john, bet your glad sues joined arnt you, hugs to you both xx

Hello again Sue,

Great to see you on here and I can't wait to see you in July! Sending love and very best wishes to you on your journey... in every sense of the word... wls included...

Love and hugs always, Bev xxx

Yes, you have sussed me out. I'm John's Sue and looking forward to the Wales trip in July Bev. Just waiting for that letter now...........and waiting........and waiting........ as John knows, I'm not good at waiting lol x

Back