• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello

Awww Bless Sue, I can't wait to celebrate with you both and our wls family who'll be joining us...

I'm really hoping your letter arrives soon Sue... waiting is the worst... but 'all good things come to those who wait'... as you well know Angel... good luck to you both and see you soon.

Love and hugs as always xxx

Thanks all for your support.....Glenville......i'm relying on you!!! Liz - thanks for invite, but due to babysitting duties, i'll not be able to make it but will let you know when my 1st appt will be. just have to keep an eye on the post box.......xxx

:D Hi Sue the pennies just dropped now i realise exactly who you are ;)
Fantastic that you have decided to have wls, sorry u cant make it this Thursday, maybe next time x
Yes please let me know when your 1st appointment wil be as it will be a seminar appointment and i can request to do that night, seminars are usualy wednesday evenings.
I hope to catch up with you soon.
Take care im so pleased for you....hugs from me xxx;)
Liz x

welcome sue , there was me thinking john was being over friendly to somone didnt realise your - the sue the one thats put a spring in his step.

nice to have another sunderland recruit on xxxxx

Awww Bless Sue, I can't wait to celebrate with you both and our wls family who'll be joining us...

I'm really hoping your letter arrives soon Sue... waiting is the worst... but 'all good things come to those who wait'... as you well know Angel... good luck to you both and see you soon.

Love and hugs as always xxx

Thanks Bev. We are both looking forward to our trip to Wales in July. Should be a good weekend. Yes, the waiting game is going to be a long one I fear.. but never mind. Chin up. I've managed so far so think another few months wont matter lol

Hi
Welcome to 'The friendly forum'
It's a really good place for information, hints and tips as well as a shoulder to cry on when needed. Get your post count up to 50+ and you will be able to see photos and read diaries.

Back