• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello

theoldbearshome

Hi there. First time on WLS. So big hello to all.
I have got my date for bypass surgery - 18th April. Now I am really scared!!:wave_cry:

Anyone else at Chelsea & Westminster - under Mr Bonanomi?

Welcome to the forum. You'll find lots of support and encouragement on here and I wish you all the best with your forthcoming wls.

Welcome. I'm having my wls at Sunderland but I'm sure someone from Chelsea & Westminster will be along soon x

Hi and welcome to the forum, good luck with your op, try not to be scared I know its easier said than done ( I was one of the worst)

there are lots of people here who can answer your questions and try to reassure you.x

Hi there, I have him, and my bypass is on the 7th April. I am about to embark on the liver shrinkage diet. Where do you live? I am in Twickenham .

This is a fantastic forum. Really inspirational . I have become addicted.

Speak soon
Stef

Hi and :welcome: to WLS :D Dont be scared.....be excited this is what youve been waiting for....the start to a new life! Try and focus on the positive aspects of the outcome of the surgery, nerves are normal but you will be fine :D XX

Thank you

Hello, me again.
Thanks so much for all the very friendly replies. I feel so much better knowing there are people who know exactly how I have felt and how I am feeling.

I live near Staplehurst , in Kent - is there anyone near me who has had a bypass or is due for one?:p

Hi there, I live in Kent, near Staplehurst. I am really pleased to find someone else that is under Mr Bonanomi. Have you started your pre-op diet? I have noticed that a lot of people use milk diets - I didn't find anything about that in my booklet that I was given. Sometimes I do believe I am so thick - should I know about this?!!

Hi there I am under mr bonami at Chelsea and Westminster to. I have to do a two week liver shrinkage diet, I was given an option of either a diet or optifast. I chose optifast, it's hard and does not taste too good but I have lost 2stone in 4 weeks. Please check with nula and your literature as I was told if you have not shrunk your liver he will sew you back up without carrying out the op. Please don't panic though, you still have enough time . If you like I can post you the diet or email/ text it too you x speak soon. Stef

Back