• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello

mr97

Hi everyone.

This is my first post since I joined WLS a few days ago.
I'm currently following the British Heart Foundation, healthy eating program as suggested by the dietician at the seminar I attended yesterday. The plan is loose around 10kg to show I'm committed to changing my life-style and also to make my stomach area smaller for surgery.
In the past I have reached my goal weight on a number of occasions; my biggest weight loss being 19st. Unfortunately I always regained the weight I had lost and some.
Since the seminar I attended yesterday, I am feeling so positive about getting well and hopefully prolonging my life. The fact that WLS may cure my type 2 diabetes & high blood pressure is amazing.

Hi Mr97, welcome to the forum...there's an abundance of knowledge to be found here, so any questions you might have about WLS, just ask away!
I'm having a bypass next Monday 20th, and I'm so excited, mostly because I know it will improve my health and give me back my zest that seems to have disappeared as I piled more and more weight on.
Lots of luck on your WLS journey and keep us up to date on your progress.
Em xxxx

Welcome Mr97, like most here I'm looking forward to the new life change and so glad I have the support from this group.

Welcome :)

Back