• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello

Hengest

Hi there
Been an occasional lurker on here for some time and found it very helpful. As things seem to be moving forward, treatment wise, I thought I would introduce myself and maybe start asking and answering a few questions. :sign0009:
I've had my funding approved by the PCT and have had initial assessment and a a couple of appontments with a dietician who is happy with me and now the surgical team( I assume it is they) want to see me in about a month -so hopefully starting to move towards getting replumbed.

So Hello. Don't seem to have the technological skills to post a photo so you will just have to imagine a 53 year old Yorkshireman who needs weight loss surgery!
:wavey:

Welcome :) I'm just across the border in Glos, and having my surgery next Thurs in B'ham, glad to hear you've got your funding :)

Hello and welcome, lots of luck on your weight loss journey
Em xxx

Hi, Welcome, Hope your weight loss journey is a shorter one than most of us have to endure, fasten your seat belt cos it may be a bumpy ride. It is well worth while don't get me wrong but it is a long wait and a on ethat gets a lot of us hot under the collar. I am now 1 yr post op on Monday and havent really looked back since the op I had a bypass and it has helped me soo much. Good luck with your journey and congratualtions on getting your funding I know it can be a nightmare at some surgeries. Well done x

Welcome & good luck with your journey. I'm a sleever & enjoying my journey & new life. Yes as others have said it is still hard work but for me it has been the best solution I've ever tried. This is a total life style change for me. I'm even running now & I ain't run since 1987 LOL

Hi from Lancashire :) good luck with everything and hopefully you will soon getting the date for your op x

Welcome!! and congratulations on getting your funding.. You are now on the way to a whole new life!! May your journey be a smooth one without too many ups and downs xx

Welcome Hengest

Had my surgery 4 months ago, 5 1/2 off, no regrets. Best of luck with your surgery x

lol!! love that word "delurked!!!!!"

Back