• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello

walking

Hiya so I introduced my self a few days ago/weeks. I'm currently at the beggining of everything surgery but am I glad to be here. I really thought I was alone with my problems with food but seeing on here I have realised I am far from alone!!! I am new to all the surgery stuff x dieting has been the only thing in the forefront
Of my mind and I can honestly say I couldn't see another avenue!! I have tried everything gone up and down like a yoyo which I am sure everyone can relate to but this seems to be my next journey I'm gonna go with the flow see where it takes me xx

Welcome walking :) I think it can help just to know that we aren't alone with our battles and along this journey. It can be a lonely one to walk

Hiya gosh I have found that already :-( even the slight mention to someone about maybe the option of surgery have given me a real insight into the people who will really be there to help support the decision if it goes ahead !!! X I have struggle so far for so long I know it's not easy but it may be the last thing x

Welcome.

For such a boringly mundane word as 'food', there are so many 'issues' related to it so the odds are that if you come here and mention your thoughts, there will always be someone who can relate to you!

hello walking

hi and welcome

you're in good company here... never alone and lots of experience here to take on board.

Never be frightened to ask anything, I know that myself... someone here will always be able to help.

Good luck... I had my surgery on 17th Oct (bypass) and have never looked back. My life has changed and I have a completely different relationship to food. It no longer controls my life and I am so happy... Its a long journey and a rollercoaster of emotions, but please dont give up (even in the tough times!)... its SO worth it x

Hello and welcome. Congratulations on making the decision to change your life. You won't regret it. I'm four months post bypass. I've lost five stone (size 22/24 to a 16/18). I now eat a broad range of foods again, but not much of them. Very happy with how it's going. If you have questions or want advice, let us all know and I'm sure someone will be along in a jiffy. c

Hello Welcome
I know you will enjoy the help and support here xxxxx

Hello and welcome. This place is amazing! I've found out So much more info on here, even after tons of research! Good luck on your journey!

Kirsty

Back