• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello

Hi ya Fuze and :welcome: to Mini's.

We've got a surgery date in common. I'm in at Salford Royal on 03/08. Where are you getting yours done?

Hi ya Fuze and :welcome: to Mini's.

We've got a surgery date in common. I'm in at Salford Royal on 03/08. Where are you getting yours done?

Hey there! and thanks for the welcome. Im due to have my at Salford Royal too!!!! I have only just found this website, I wish I had found it months ago!!!

I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone for being so welcoming! It is so nice to know I have somewhere to go for advice and somewhere to sound my worries!!! Thank you so much you guys have no idea how grateful I am.

Hey there! and thanks for the welcome. Im due to have my at Salford Royal too!!!! I have only just found this website, I wish I had found it months ago!!!
Well see you there then. You're absolutely in the right place for support and encouragement.

Well see you there then. You're absolutely in the right place for support and encouragement.

Are you set for going in on the morning of surgery? My letter says to get there for 7am at the surgical lounge. I am so nervous about so many things!
Not only am i worried about the surgery I am worried it may be cancelled due to some reason or another! I think i just need to start looking on the good side of things instead of always looking at what can go wrong! :break_diet:

Hi hun, where are you having your op?I had mine at Macclesfield last Friday and just got home today.I feel fine, apart from a dodgy tum with the barium meal, and a bit of pain in my left side:D:DI've no regrets at all:D;)

Hi Fuze, your on the rite site, to get help and info for your op and for your recovery. Everyone on here are so helpfull and nice x

Welcome, Fuze. Glad you're here.

AND

Hi Fuze
You will get a lot of support here and the people are very nice as well .
Good luck with you weight loss journey hun . It want be long and you`ll be getting your surgery lucky you . Id like to wish you all the luck in the world with your surgery and may you have a speedy recovery . Good luck and take care .
Margaret xx

Woooooo. Finally been able to put my picture up!! Its the one that I hate the least!

I cant believe how quick this week has gone, im getting scared and excited about things even more now.....

Hello & Welcome Fuze :wavey:

What are you studying at uni?

I'm having a band fitted next Wednesday - 22nd and am also very nervous & worrying about all the things that could go wrong! Not helpful is it, lol!

Good luck with your op. hope you get the results you'd like this time

xx

Hi
Just wanted to say a big welcome to you, and you have come to the right place for support and advice, so many members now in various stages of their weight loss or pre-op so a wide knowledge base.

Good luck on the liver shrinking diet and good luck for the op xx

hi fuze im just the same as you but i havent got as far im sooooo scared but only just got my first appointment good luck hunny cant wait to hear back from you on how it went .

just wanted to add to MEGGIEMOO D i cant believe it ive just read on ur stat that u have ur first appointment at whit is that whittington hospital ?
on the 6th august - SO DO I!!!!! at 4pm wot times urs??

Thanks guys. I think at the moment Im so up and down all the time with my mood. At the moment I just seem to be more concerned about it NOT going ahead. Im so worried im going to get ill before the op and they cant do it or that something else is going to go wrong. I think if all is still ok the weekend before that is when it will really hit me that its going to happen, at the moment im living in a cloud of pessimism I think.

JulesE im studying medicine, im in my 4th year as my ticker says only 20 something months till graduation! Im a mature student (which is hard sometimes) as I did my nurse training first.

Good to see you guys are getting things sorted and getting your appointments. I know it can be a very long process, i was first referred to Dr New about 18 months ago!
Good luck everyone, ill let you know how things are going!

JulesE im studying medicine, im in my 4th year as my ticker says only 20 something months till graduation! Im a mature student (which is hard sometimes) as I did my nurse training first.

That is so inspirational....if you can do that...you can do anything!!!! :)

Back