• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

jamesflowers

Hi , Im James , from East London.

I have been to the Clinic back in October, and have recieved my letter that my op has been approved.

I am really looking forward to this adventure , I have no illusions as to what is expected or what the outcome will be .

I know I have to change my way of life , and over the past few months I have lost 1.5 stones on slimming world , and I have three months to lose more. I am working away from home in Bristol as I am an IT contractor , but I have my eating plans worked out so Im not at BK or Macs each night.

My biggest issue is I am sleep apneatic, and I have never been able to sleep with the mask on , it just gets in my way.

Does this affect the chances of surgery , it is prescribed to me from Whipps Cross , and I cant have anything jeopordise this fantastic chance.

James

(oh and happy new year)

Hello James & welcome to a great site, the people on here are just wicked, lots of good advice and support do read some of the posts on here no question is dumb, believe me ive asked them! what type of op are you hoping to have ?

hi james and welcome im sure there will be someone about with sleep ap who can help with that just check the other posts aswell plenty of good advice in them

Hi James and welcome.

Whipps Cross eh? We used to party across the road at Charlie Chans (but that was 30 years ago!!)

Good luck on your journey

Welcome James and good luck on your wl journey.

Welcome James I am in IT also.. Ms Lync / exchange admin for my sins.. Good luck with your weightloss plan for before the op.

to in"thin"ety and beyond...... regards Trev

Hi, the short answer is yes. They will not operate until you are successfully managing your sleep apnoea due to the increased risk under anaesthetic.

Back