• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

newbie and got op date

wenny

hi everyone my names wenny i have been looking on here for a little while and thought what a way to get support and help , i am haveing gastric bypass on 13th feb scared yes i am but feel its right for me has anyone on her had there op done by james rink telford :)

hi and welcome good luck with your journey

thank you nice to see people in the same boat

I'm having my sleeve 5th feb with mr sigurdsson, my appointments etc have been at Telford but the op itself is in Shrewsbury...is that the same for you? P.S. good luck xxx

Welcome and good luck xx

thanks both of you for the welcome , yes I had all my appointments at telford my op in shrewsbury the same as you have you been waiting long mines been from referral to op day about 3 months in total good luck x

Not long at all hun. Got my letter gor appointment at end of sept. Appointment was november and op in feb. Quick turn around which I really wasnt expecting at all!! It's so exciting isn't it? X

yes i saw consultant in nov and got date 13th feb i have had my education on 2nd dec that was intresting !!! i felt bit stressed after my first appointment thought i would get the band but he said no cos of acid reflux i have a choice sleeve or bypass hard decision for me !!! do you live in telford i am from donnington i am going on a liquid diet in January it is getting exciting

Ah man...wish they'd put me on the december day. No lovely I'm from Hereford...about 90 minutes away or so...longer to Shrewsbury though :(. Random question but have you considered what your plans will be regarding family members dropping off at hospital, staying etc? I'm trying to figure it all out xx

Back