• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Introduction 08/09/14

ttbpns82

Hello, I am new to this type of community. I am learning my way around but very excited to get started with my journey to wls. I am glad to have found this website. My name is Tracy, I am in the process of getting my evaluations and clearances. I do not have a surgery date yet. I feel like I am waiting to have a baby (lol). Super excited and nervous all at the same time. :confused: I have been reading a couple of books in order to get more understanding of what my new beginning will be like. I welcome your input and I will be more than happy to share my process. Thank you for reading my introduction.

Hi Tracy
Welcome to the site, you will find loads of information on here, and the people are all lovely.

I am same has you, no date let, for operation.

Wishing you well on your journey.
Elaine

Hello Tracy,
welcome to a great site. good luck in all you wish for

Hello, I am new to this type of community. I am learning my way around but very excited to get started with my journey to wls. I am glad to have found this website. My name is Tracy, I am in the process of getting my evaluations and clearances. I do not have a surgery date yet. I feel like I am waiting to have a baby (lol). Super excited and nervous all at the same time. :confused: I have been reading a couple of books in order to get more understanding of what my new beginning will be like. I welcome your input and I will be more than happy to share my process. Thank you for reading my introduction.
Welcome

I had my bypass just over two weeks ago - happy to help with anything I can.

cd

Hi Tracy,

Welcome to the forum!

I had a bypass just over a month ago, if there's anything I can do to help just let me know :)

Back