• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hello

Depends who you go with. I went private and chose my operation date after I came out of my assessment appointment. Then 2 weeks before the op I had the pre op tests. Good luck x

Good luck on the 14th! :) Let us know how you get on!

I have my pre-assessment on 4th February 2014 and I have no idea what to expect. xx

I got a phone call to ask if I could go in on short notice and of course I said yes. They did all the tests during the week.

my journey so far

I have read a few threads and it makes me sad.i went for my pre op assement today.awaiting now for a date for my op.but it does not stop there.still all the blood tests to wait for and the mrsa it just goes on.my heart goes out to everyone.but our day will come and you all take care soohoo

Hi

All the waiting is horrible isn't it!

Hang on in there and your date will come xx

just think of it as another hoop to jump through... stay strong you will get there

The waiting is no fun but use the time wisely, i certainly feel more prepared now after the long wait but finally got my date yesterday :) time will soon fly by hun x x x

thankyou all.its great to know that there is this site that we can be part of others that share this journey.thankyou and take care soohoo

well everytime I think about it now my stomach goes into overdrive.silly giddy scared oh dear.i have my provisional surgery date now 13th march.i have a lot of work to do before.countdown now on.hope you are all well take care:)

Back