• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hello

thankyou pooh71.ive just got my card from suppliers of my machine to put in this is for a another month.ive bought a v shaped pillow to sleep propped up.i feel for your husband.he doing well losing weight keep it up.i just cant go any further till I have done at least 4 hours.and I believe there are a lot like me.i will keep trying these different things till there isn't anything left.and you and your husband keep up the good work.your both doing great.take care have a great weekend

what next

hiya everyone.would like to pick your brains.everything done now.dietician,sleep apnea psychologist.just waiting to go back to the clinic to see consultant again.hopefully go on waiting list.is it as simple as that just going on the waiting list.or is there still a list of things I don't know about yet.hope you are all well.take care keep up the brill work you are all doing

hiya everyone.would like to pick your brains.everything done now.dietician,sleep apnea psychologist.just waiting to go back to the clinic to see consultant again.hopefully go on waiting list.is it as simple as that just going on the waiting list.or is there still a list of things I don't know about yet.hope you are all well.take care keep up the brill work you are all doing

You will also have a endoscopy.

help

I am seeking advice on protein.when we are pureeing food.and the small amounts we can eat.how do we get all that protein and veg into so small portions.i might be thick.i know protein is a big part.i don't want my hair to fall out I would be worried it wont grow back.there is so much to get right before I have the op.all of your advice is great.but there is still a lot of things to know.your all great with your advice:confused:

I have moved your post here as it will get more attention in this forum and I have left a redirect for you and others to follow.

Hopefully someone with experience will be along shortly to help you out.:)

In the meantime if you have a look at the threads below they should help with some of your questions.

http://www.wlsurgery.com/gastric-by...ein-needs-post-op-scientific-explanation.html

http://www.wlsurgery.com/gastric-bypass-rny-recipes/66935-food-puree-stage-soups-sauce-recipes.html

This thread below is for six months on...

http://www.wlsurgery.com/gastric-bypass-rny-recipes/74487-gastric-bypass-daily-menus.html

I am seeking advice on protein.when we are pureeing food.and the small amounts we can eat.how do we get all that protein and veg into so small portions.i might be thick.i know protein is a big part.i don't want my hair to fall out I would be worried it wont grow back.there is so much to get right before I have the op.all of your advice is great.but there is still a lot of things to know.your all great with your advice:confused:

Buy yourself a tub of marvel milk powder,you can get it from most supermarkets.
Or if you have a poundworld etc they sometimes have it too.
Add a couple of spoonfuls to coffee/milk/yogurts etc.
It's a good form of protein,my dietician told me not to buy expensive protein powders and get this in.

I buy the expensive protein powders. Lol

Try protein shots. There is 25g protein in each 80ml serving, they are ready to drink. Around £1.20 each, my fridge is stacked with them

Buy yourself a tub of marvel milk powder,you can get it from most supermarkets. Or if you have a poundworld etc they sometimes have it too. Add a couple of spoonfuls to coffee/milk/yogurts etc. It's a good form of protein,my dietician told me not to buy expensive protein powders and get this in.

How much is it in pound land please?

Even now yvessa?
I find most taste disgusting,however I used them in my early days.
I've just bought some samples from myprotein,as I'm not too well at minute.

I only like the my protein as the rest I don't like the taste of. But yes, even now. I find slimming world has one disadvantage - I still have good restriction and I can't ge enough protein in and still follow the plan. So I do need the extra.

thankyou mini.i am not up to date with laptops.i will get my daughter to help.im not sure about finding things.thankyou for your help.i love all the info I can get from this site.

can I thank you for all your help.i will have a go with them all.its great having this site.you all take care

I tend to use a plain protein powder with milk, yoghurt & either fresh or frozen fruit blitzed together to make a smoothie there's no flavour from the powder only the fruit & plenty of protein. I used it from early on & still have the odd one now & then over 2yrs out.

here we go

elo everyone.here we go.feb I started my journey.it came to a stop when I had to do the sleep apnea.today hooray I have received a appointment to go back to clinic in November.here we go again.hope you are all well.take care :):)

Welcome back to the roller coaster ride soohoo :)

thankyou.femfrankie.its the support meeting up at the hospital tomorrow.im trying to get there.not been able too.i look after my grandchildren and they don't go home till 6.and I know that I do need to go to at least one meeting.i want to know what next.i am scared excited I planned months ago.but the apnea held me up 2 months.you all take care

extra help

I cant think of having anymore surgery at this moment.i will be happy with the bypass.and going down as far as I can get.and been happy.and the wobbly bits well there are plenty of sucky belly underware you can wear.who cares when you go on holiday.i went to lanzarote 2 years ago.i had extention on belt on flight.i went in the pool to swim and cool down.with a hat on a tshirt.who cares.i will not go on anymore surgery.and you know the only thing that worries me about loosing weight is my eyelids and my arms.but I will not go under surgery again.i will enjoy my life after bypass.you all enjoy Christmas and take care

Back