• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello!!!

Alisonm

Hi everyone!!! My name is alison, I am 40 and hope to get a sleeve very soon, I have an appointment with the amazing Mr Ameet Patel ( he did my sisters bypass in 2008) on Wednesday, I am excited and terrified all at the same time.
Any feed back ref sleeve or Mr Patel would be great x :)

hi welcome and good luck with your journey

Glad to say all went well and Dr Patel thought the sleeve was a great choice so hope
To have the op at the end of April
Anyone on here live in suffolk??

Good luck with you sleeve surgery. Hope it goes well. I have mine booked for 23 April. Can't wait to get it done and lose those excess pounds. Take care. M x

Good luck Alison. Welcome on here, everyone is very friendly xxx

Near, I'm in Essex. Are you NHS funded or private ? X x

Oh kings college. Good luck - great hospital xx

Hi am a newbie currently waiting referral sent jan14 just want to know how long it takes

Well have appointment tomorrow for education session and after this should get consultant appointment for derby

Exciting times! I'm going in for my sleeve on Monday!! Good luck with everything, I look forward to reading how you get on

Kate x

Hello all
I am new to the forum . I am 35 with BMI 36. I am scheduled for VSG in August with Dr Alvarez. Has anyone used Dr Alvarez? I am also wondering if anyone has the similar BMI that has had a VSG.

Back