• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello!!!

So positive today hope it lasts as I know some people have really struggled on there journey just hope mines plain sailing think I've decided on bypass as derby do not recommend the band and the sleeve not suitable for people with reflux so bypass it is x

Not many offer the band now as so many revisions from band after couple years I had bypass and no regrets

Well seen the dietitian and surgeon he's happy to put me on the list but dietitian wants me to make changes in the next 3 months so here's to increasing my fluid intake eat 3 smaller meals and eat slower not gave me a weightloss target but am guessing once I make the changes I'll drop weight so nov time I'll be on the list need to be focused

Well seen the dietitian and surgeon he's happy to put me on the list but dietitian wants me to make changes in the next 3 months so here's to increasing my fluid intake eat 3 smaller meals and eat slower not gave me a weightloss target but am guessing once I make the changes I'll drop weight so nov time I'll be on the list need to be focused

Good luck! :)

Back