• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yorkshire lass here, anyone else?

Sarnie

I can’t wait even though I’m a bit nervous I’m just picturing what I may become xxx
Good luck for tomorrow, I hope all goes well and you have a speedy recovery xx

Bling Babe

Good luck, looking forward to your updates x

So weigh in again this morning my next weigh in will be when I have my op 3lb down, so that’s 7lb down for me while on the liver shrinking, I’m happy with that I guess, my weight losses are so slow in general! Good luck @ShelleyOwls221112 this morning! Xxx
Thank you here and all ready to go into surgery at 09:45. I’ve also lost 16lbs on the LRD so happy with that in 10 days xxx

I’m ok thank you. Struggling with not being able to eat or drink anything. I’m not hungry whatsoever but extremely thirsty all the time but can not get much down. Surgery wise I think I’m good all wounds have healed well but I’m tired often but that must be with not eating.

How are you getting on? xx

Queenykjp

I’m ok thank you. Struggling with not being able to eat or drink anything. I’m not hungry whatsoever but extremely thirsty all the time but can not get much down. Surgery wise I think I’m good all wounds have healed well but I’m tired often but that must be with not eating.

How are you getting on? xx
I know the feeling, I’m struggling fluid wise talked to my dietician she was happy with my intake but said I need to be stepping it up, I to arnt hungry but thirsty, but carnt take in the fluids I want, had a dumping scenario early, I can only think it’s because I haven’t had anything nutritious thought out the day, it was horrendous and trust me you’ll know when your having one, I’m happy with my wounds also, have my staples took out Thursday, had a cold iced latte today from Costa and it’s really upset me... felt spaced out all day heads been like it’s attatched to some one else’s.. I’m tired also, try get a kip in 👍 xxx

Bling Babe

It will get better ladies, it’s early days but it definitely gets better so try not to be disheartened xx

I know the feeling, I’m struggling fluid wise talked to my dietician she was happy with my intake but said I need to be stepping it up, I to arnt hungry but thirsty, but carnt take in the fluids I want, had a dumping scenario early, I can only think it’s because I haven’t had anything nutritious thought out the day, it was horrendous and trust me you’ll know when your having one, I’m happy with my wounds also, have my staples took out Thursday, had a cold iced latte today from Costa and it’s really upset me... felt spaced out all day heads been like it’s attatched to some one else’s.. I’m tired also, try get a kip in 👍 xxx
On a good note I lost 2 stone in 2 weeks but that’s evened off now with the lack of fluids. Going to get some hydration tablets today to try and help keep me hydrated. Food wise I have to tell myself to eat because I literally do not get that feeling anymore. Which obviously was the point of the surgery. Sleep quite a lot but I need more energy now xx

Queenykjp

On a good note I lost 2 stone in 2 weeks but that’s evened off now with the lack of fluids. Going to get some hydration tablets today to try and help keep me hydrated. Food wise I have to tell myself to eat because I literally do not get that feeling anymore. Which obviously was the point of the surgery. Sleep quite a lot but I need more energy now xx
As long as your feeling better! I’m feeling quite impatient as I do quite a lot generally and having zero energy is frustrating as hell! Feel knocked back by yesterday’s carry on xx

Morebee

Hi Queenykjp, I'm not a yorkshire lass but I'm also newish on here lol im still a long way from surgery im only a few months onto teir 3 but good luck for your op in 6 weeks Xx

Queenykjp

Hi Queenykjp, I'm not a yorkshire lass but I'm also newish on here lol im still a long way from surgery im only a few months onto teir 3 but good luck for your op in 6 weeks Xx
Hi my love I’m currently on day 8 post op, I’m into my second stage of liquids... and I honestly carnt wait for purée! Good luck on your journey :) were all here to help xx