• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yorkshire lass here, anyone else?

Eeekkkk!!!!!! I’m all set! Just playing the waiting game, I keep thinking of a Sunday dinner it’s crazy! I think that’s because I’m eating 0 meat x
I need a new bra and some windeze capsules plus I'm gonna make some broths up to freeze. Then I'll be all set.

Seems a lot to me... 800-1000 depending on if I have the third glass of milk or not... I’m tracking it all on my fitness pal, I 1g over the daily goals for fat protein and carbs so I’m happy about that just crazy when I’m eat nothing really xx
Please don’t worry, the milk LRD i was on is almost 1000 calories, your liver is going to be fine xx

So I’m on day 9. Feel fine thank god no hungry pangs, haven’t had them, back at work until my op, I feel 100% better, got weighed yesterday lost 4lb so I’ll take that, my husbands been following the diet to show his support and lost 16lb the janmmy swine!!! How you feeling @Parsnip and @ShelleyOwls221112 ? Xxx

I’m doing really well I think. Just having the last of my milk for day 6. Although I am really wanting something proper to eat. I know I can’t for a while now though. I have 2 days left at work then I’m off for the weekend before my op on Monday. I am starting to get a little nervous but my excitement is outweighing it at the moment. I have lost 11 pounds so far. Not had any side effects as yet. But today I started with a bit of tummy ache which I guess is quite normal with this sort of diet. Xx

Has anyone had absolutely horrendous bad breath?? Both me and the better half have and this morning our milk is definitely tasting like cream!!! It’s madness how this alters everything! X

My milk has tasted like cream too. I thought it was just me. Was even going to swap it to skimmed instead xx

Eeekkkk!!!!!! I’m all set! Just playing the waiting game, I keep thinking of a Sunday dinner it’s crazy! I think that’s because I’m eating 0 meat x

I have been craving a Sunday dinner too. My first proper meal will be something that is like one xx

Sorry looks like I’m just answering all you posts with me too haha xx

You are doing very well. I craved beans on toast x
The kids had jacket potato with cheesy beans the other day... I was so jealous.

Most hospitals ask for 2 weeks

I only have to do it for 10 days but it’s really restrictive I worked out the other day that it was about 500-600 calories. Had really bad stomach ache today which other than the hunger and feeling a bit tired is the first real side effect. I just see it as I’m nearly there now (well on the milk diet anyway) haha xx

I only have to do it for 10 days but it’s really restrictive I worked out the other day that it was about 500-600 calories. Had really bad stomach ache today which other than the hunger and feeling a bit tired is the first real side effect. I just see it as I’m nearly there now (well on the milk diet anyway) haha xx
That’s it lass! That’s how you need to think! I’m thinking well it’s friday tomo, the weekend will fly then I’m into week three just like that! It’s proper flying by I think x

Excited for you all xx

Back