• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help & advice **please**...

Well done for being a pain in the ass :p and getting what you want!
Good Luck! Write all your questions down, and please let us know what flavour your having if you decide to find out the sex of babes. I have a 2yr old with the chickenpox at the moment, nightmare in this weather itchy & scratchy bless him
x

Thank you - I was determined not to give in this time!

John :)

When i had my consultation i didnt really have many questions to ask as i had really good advice off here prior. I really wanted to know if he would put some fill in when the band was fitted, Yes was the reply. Couldnt tell me what size band i would have that is decided when they are actually doing it he told me x

Good luck for an exciting Monday all round John :)

Well done for being a pain in the ass :p and getting what you want!
Good Luck! Write all your questions down, and please let us know what flavour your having if you decide to find out the sex of babes. I have a 2yr old with the chickenpox at the moment, nightmare in this weather itchy & scratchy bless him
x

Thanks for you advice icey! :) and I think we are keep the flavour a surprize! :p

P.S - I hope you 2 yr old is feeling less itchy soon....Awww poor sod :(

John x

When i had my consultation i didnt really have many questions to ask as i had really good advice off here prior. I really wanted to know if he would put some fill in when the band was fitted, Yes was the reply. Couldnt tell me what size band i would have that is decided when they are actually doing it he told me x

Thats a really good question.....I will make a note of that! Thanks :)

John x

Back