• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help - Don't know what to do

Perissa

I haven't heard from the hospital. I haven't had an admission letter, only a pre admission letter telling me what to take in. I don't know if I am supposed to be fasting today. Nor do I know officially what time to turn up to the hospital or where!!!

I know verbally I have to turn up at 6.30am and at a guess the main reception instead of out patients where I've always gone before.

I've tried phoneing them and once again they aren't answering. Last time I phoned it took them 6 hours to call me back - that was with my MRSA results.

So they didn't bother to tell me that I am MRSA clear I had to phone them.

Not good is it!!!!!

if you know what ward your going to be on try ringing the ward if not i think you may have a day on the phone keep trying toget thru and good luck

Keep ringing them. They'll get sick of the noise and someone will answer!

My starvation started from 10pm I think, and I had to be there by 7.30am, so not that different to you. If it were me, and I couldn't get hold of them, I'd be nil by mouth from 10pm (midnight at the latest) and just turn up in the morning with your pre-admission letter!

yep keep ringing! i was nil by mouth from midnoght and i had to be in by 7am. i didn't get a pre admission letter but did get a phonecall the day before. keep on at them hun xx

Back