• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help i just failed on pre op diet

If you are really good and stick to th epre op diet 100% you should be fine. Try and find another way of dealing with your stress as this will help post op. Try not to fret about it. Whats done can't be undone.

The thing is to stop at the bread and crisps and not to think of it as the slippery slope and that you've ruined everything. Please get back on the diet and give it 110% and I'm sure you'll be fine xxx

What's done is done. Don't fret about it and just get back on track hon. You can do it. Only 3 more full days to stick at the pre-op diet now.

We all do it xxx Emotional eating is part of the reason I needed an op to help with my weight in the first place.
At the moment, try not to dwell on a slip up as it will make you more likely to repeat it.
Concentrate on the day in hand and try not to worry too far ahead. get one day done as best you can at a time and that way you will have the good ones outweigh the bad x

about half way through my pre-op milk diet i just HAD to have solid food....so ended up eating some chicken lol
I'm sure we have all done it :D

you are doing so well and best of luck for your op xx

Most of us done it on pre-op.....just be good from now on and you will be fine....its not as if you had a massive fry-up followed by chinese takeaway followed by pizza!

how have you got on with it today? hope you're ok.

lol you have the right to moan about the pre-op diet. it's tough going. well done on sticking to it.

Back