• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help, I need tips for tonight!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karlos said:
Right now you're confusing me with someone who cares what you and the daft kid think. If you really need advice or guidance on whether you should eat or drink crap in the middle of the pre op diet or how to not stuff your face with buffet then good luck post op :wave_cry:

If you don't care don't post .... simple!

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Karlos said:
Right now you're confusing me with someone who cares what you and the daft kid think. If you really need advice or guidance on whether you should eat or drink crap in the middle of the pre op diet or how to not stuff your face with buffet then good luck post op :wave_cry:

And she never said she needed help to decide weather she should eat or drink something she said she wanted help to avoid it .... get off your high horse karlos just because you have managed to do it that doesn't make it easy for others to do ... and referring to me as a kid! Ok so I'm young but I still have the same decisions to make as you love ok? So if you wanna no who needs to grow up I suggest you look in a mirror because your a lot older than me and really need to act it ok?

I am often saddened by the poor quality of our education system these days

I grew up years ago, around the time I learned grammar and English comprehension, let me know if you ever get there

Karlos said:
I grew up years ago, around the time I learned grammar and English comprehension, let me know if you ever get there

Is there any need to be so offensive really you don't know anything about me or if there is anything preventing me from being as (haha) "smart" as you .... come off it love as people have said this is a SUPPORT and ADVICE site so if you have neither of those I'd say leave the site

Support and advice? what advice can you offer you know nothing. I have helped and supported more people here here than you've had hot dinners, and as a former fatty I know how many hot dinners us obese people can get through. You however only post platitudes in the mistaken and childish belief that this is how to show support. Maybe when you become an adult you'll learn. As for leaving here, well when you pay for the bandwidth you can decide who stays and goes, until then you just carry on throwing your dummy out of the pram. Now I'm done with your drivel so you can have the last word, I know how screaming children so need the last word

I must admit that i was going to say what karlos did.. I think that if you are going to ask an open forum a question you should be prepared for any answer whatsoever... Different people have different views. When those views don't match your own you can't have a go at those people.

Whilst I understand what you are saying, I didn't expect to get the reaction I did, there are ways of putting things!!! I wasn't asking if I could eat rubbish during the diet, just for tips of abstaining from the urge. I am upset that individuals feel happy to pass their opinions in a hurtful way, without even thinking or understanding the true meaning of my question. Then these individuals start up an argument on MY THREAD and start being horrible to someone else.:(

Anyway Minoots, good luck on your pre-op diet and journey hun. xxx

While the advice given can sometimes be a tad frank, it is also necessary at times. The pre-op diet is an essential part of the wls process and if you're told to only eat certain things then nothing else should pass your lips!

I don't think fizzwoods was saying she was going to eat anything she just wanted advice about how to resist temptation - which she managed (good for you hun). However, others appear to be treating the pre-op diet as a joke but then getting upset when people answer their questions honestly.

None of us are perfect - that's why we're all on here! We all need advice and support but also guidance or we won't be successful post-op. I for one hope that should I be weak enough to break my pre-op diet (as I have with soooo many diets in the past) that people will kick my head in on here and remind me why I'm doing it in the first place x

I must admit that i was going to say what karlos did.. I think that if you are going to ask an open forum a question you should be prepared for any answer whatsoever... Different people have different views. When those views don't match your own you can't have a go at those people.

Whilst I understand what you are saying, I didn't expect to get the reaction I did, there are ways of putting things!!! I wasn't asking if I could eat rubbish during the diet, just for tips of abstaining from the urge. I am upset that individuals feel happy to pass their opinions in a hurtful way, without even thinking or understanding the true meaning of my question. Then these individuals start up an argument on MY THREAD and start being horrible to someone else.:(

Anyway Minoots, good luck on your pre-op diet and journey hun. xxx

What exactly was hurtful about my or Jed's posts? You asked for tips to avoid stuffing your face in the middle of your pre op diet, I doubt they were holding feeding people down and force feeding them so the answer is fairly simple. Don't eat it. I can't believe you didn't expect to hear anyone say "just don't put it in your mouth"

As for this being your thread, this is a public access forum and threads cease to be your property the second you hit send.

For everyones sanity I am locking this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back