• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help & update on refusal for wls!!!

BlueDiamond

Hi all .

all of you's that know i was refused wls , I emailed my pct twice over the last two weeks and no reply has been forthcoming and I called them today , and surprise surprise no one seems to know wot the NICE criteria guidelines are for wls with comorbidities......................can anyone suggest where I go from here as all I keep doing is hitting a brick wall....................If the pct doesn't know wot the criteria is what effing chance have I got !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

I even emailed pals and have had no reply from them either for the last two weeks.........:confused: What is a girl to do ...........

Thanks in advance - MeJulie xx

I wouldn't call the PCT anymore but send them a letter requesting written confirmation of their policies on WLS and give them a fortnight to get back to you. I would send it special delivery to show the seriousness of your record keeping.

I would also write to PALS doing the same thing. I have learned the hard way to get things in writing.

Is there not somewhere where you can go in person? Sit there till they see you?

Take along a print out of the nice guidlines and ask them how they differ.

Just thought it would be better face to face than over the phone/emailing.

Good luck :) xx

Back