• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help me get rid of this gas!!!!!

becky2123

Hi

I had my band on Wednesday and came home yesterday afternoon.

Îm struggling with the gas! I've got windeze,peppermint tea and am drinking lots! I've been for a walk but ant get the gas out!

I feel it coming by up but I physically cannot burp!!

Any ideas are welcome!

Becky x

I've also got bright red hot upper arms but the surgeon hasn't idea why!!

Anyone else had this?

Becky

I drank peppermint tea but my nurse said it wouldn't help because the tea helps the wind to come up but because your tummy is now restricted it had nowhere to go!! I stopped drinking it immediately and too windeze it soon went....also care with drinking your also taking in air too. Keep moving it will soon go ......... i eventually resorted in taking pain meds one day when mine was so bad.... give it a few days it will go.....oh hot water bottle on your back may help too :) x x xx

The hot water bottle on my neck was a god send! I had a whole night sleep last night so I'm very grateful for that advice!!

I had a shower last night but can't get rid of the pink dye on my tummy and back

If I didn't look enough like Mr blobby already I definatly do now!!!

Xx

One more question!

I bought boots own version of windeze coz they were chewable and the windeze were hard capsules.

What did everyone else take coz I think mine are rubbish!!!!

Xx

If you can do some squats even with your back supported by a wall it might help with some...farts! The best thing for gas is moving, the more you move the quicker it will leave your body - one way or another!

Back