• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help need advice

ipeps

I hopeing to get advice as I have been doing the milk diet for four weeks and I am having the sleeve done on the 30/12/14 (Tuesday). I am worried about the operation. But also that I had three celebration sweets on christmas day. Now I don't know wether to cancel the opperation because of this. Also I snacked at the beginning of the deit, But I have not had any meals mostly just the milk and bovril drink during the day. When I went for my pre op I weighed 400lb I now weigh 368lb. I have not lost any weight in the last week and have not put any on. I am worried that my liver won't have shrunk enough for this opperation. So can you please adivse me

Thanks Sarah

Sorry about the spelling

Sarah,
all you can do is 'fess up to your team, tell them the truth doing any of the LSD can be hard probably more so over the Christmas holidays where it can feel like a super food fest ! At least you stopped at the 3 mini chocs
I see you're around 32 lbs lighter so thats a good thing, just talk to your team and take it from there
good luck , let us know how it goes x

Last edited:
Chocalate

Hi Spoke to the dietitian to day and she said stop worrying I should be ok for tomorrow. Thank you for the advice

That's a great loss. I'd say you'll be fine. Good luck with everything.

Back