• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

do i need a fill. please help. so confused

magicbeans

no longer obese!!
:cry:

so i have been this weight for like 3 months now! it's ridiculous. i have 7.6ml in a 10ml band . i feel restriction when i eat, but i am constantly eating....ie i will eat but then get muchos hungry really quickly....like i did pre band...ie get headaches and even the shakes ....then i eat loads. sat here trying to make healthy filling choices...had some lamb kebabs with salad....still was hungry so had 20 almonds....yes way too many i know....but now feeling fullish. wont be too long till i will want food again....arrgh!

so is my pouch too big.?

i have a fill and dietician appt. sceduled for 22nd nov...but not sure if a fill is needed as i can feel the restriction, just the food slips through too quickly.

You really need to discuss this at your appointment. It all depends how much is 'loads' really and the type of foods.

As you know there are lots of foods that will slide through quicker and those that will keep you full for ages.

Then - it could be the old head hunger ie your not really hungry?!

Anyway, not long til your appointment x

I was the same for three months had no restriction and then had a fill
I now have restriction and some days its better than other
Some days I can eat more than other and some days I can eat certain foods and oter days they get stuck
I think Mazza is right we have to recognise the difference between head hunger and real hunger and I think this will happen over time I think I am just starting to get that now
Hope this helps keep going you will get there
XX

Hello what kind of foods are you eating??? and how is ur fluid intake also. Some times thirst can be mistaken as hunger ( little dehydration etc) All the best xx

Back