• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help needed please

Hi everyone

Been feeling crap for a few days. Light headed pain around my eyes etc. Feel generally odd which is all I can describe it as.

Anyway my sister is a nurse. Shes taken my blood pressure and its low. Its low for anyone but for me who had high blood pressure prior to surgery due to carrying the weight, its really low.

So that explains why I feel so odd. Has anyone else suffered with the same? She said my body will adjust over time and not to worry its far better for me than what it was before.

Im having a fill wednesday. I am going to mention it but worried they wont do the fill and boy am i hungry at the moment. Any suggestions? Has anyone else encountered the same?

Thank you as always xx

Yes. Mine drops really low and I get the shakes. Try upping your fluids first to see if that helps.

Over the couple of days I've felt like that, just about fainted twice at work, do out it down to too much work/ no break and so thinking low sugar , I'm a midwife so breaks are rare.
But happened several times today after I had poached egg for breakfast, tea, tea when I got to work at 7, felt faint/ hot and dizzy by 8 then again at 10 had tea and a banana and it keeps happening after my dinner I just couldn't stay awake! I'm band to bypass 18 months ago.

I get low bp too something like 70/60 it does make me feel light headed or not really there lol I also get very aneamic and am now permanently on ferrous sulphate coz they can't control it . Have also developed raynaud disease which is very annoying when you can't feel your hands for about half hour or so.

Back