• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HELP needed... tailor made dress....

farzu

Hello everyone.

I need some help. I am looking to make some tunic type dresses with a fabric called viscose. I need around 5/6 of them. Is there anyone who can help me get a tailor or may be knows someone who can make dresses with this fabric and in different styles? I will provide the material so just need the cutting and sewing and styling. I wear size 22/24 and really need some advice.

Why are you having them made hun,cant you find anything suitable off the peg?

Its for the fabric hun. Its soo comfy. I couldn't find a dress with 100% viscore.

If I was closer to you I'd offer to help out as I enjoy sewing and dressmaking and do losts of bits for colleagues and friends as well as making my own things from commercial patterns but Dorset is a bit far to help out.

Hi hun,Bon Marche and Evans do lots of 100% viscose,also go on ebay put in ladies dresses 100% viscose and see if there is anything there that suits.I just had a look and there was a nice 22/24 dress in turquoise!Hope that helps.Look at any sites and list the fabric you prefer ie Next,M+S,etc.

Back