• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What do you think to this dress??

Oh that is gorgeous - I will buy it off you when you are too skinny for it - as my incentive xx have a great time.

Love the dress, maybe a nice dark red lace cardi or black one xx

Its a beautiful dress xx

LOST THE BID!!!

Typical the only day i need to be glued to my PC at work to bid from this and i lost internet connection....
Im gutted, but will email the seller and ask if they have anymore.

i wish there was more time, i would have made you a dress. i spent a lot of years making wedding dresses and i have my own work shop.
if you do find a dress i have the most beautiful shawl you can borrow it's black and heavily beaded, I'll dig it out later and post a photo.

i wish there was more time, i would have made you a dress. i spent a lot of years making wedding dresses and i have my own work shop.
if you do find a dress i have the most beautiful shawl you can borrow it's black and heavily beaded, I'll dig it out later and post a photo.

Thats real nice of you Sue. Ive contacted them to see if they have anymore, but in the mean time here is another ive spotted. Its not as nice but i like it

B2011a.jpg

That's lovely too xx Black is always classy looking x
Some sassy accessories would be great as well.
I love madaboutjewellry.com , they do gorgeous sparklies and chokers etc that would make any dress look glitzy

Thanks neen, never heard of that site before....im off for a look.

Well i got the black one and its lovely. Not to keen on the back but got a nice pashmina from debenhams with brooch to cover it.
Assessorizing with shiny dimante jewellery and shoes.
Hair will be curly and some diamante slides to hold it into place.

Just getting ready now as limo picking us up at 6pm.
Im not bothered about eating as i can manage very well at the moment, but im going to have my 1st drink in months.
Ive decided to drink vodka and orange juice as bubbles effect me. Maybe when im a bit tipsy ill tolerate a cider!

Oh by the way, as you can see the dress is just very plain so i added a silver brooch where it gathers and small dimante studs along the breast to jazz it up a bit....it definately looks more expensive now!

Back