• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help please xx

cassiecat

Why oh why have I put on 3lbs!!!!!! :(

I eat the correct things at the right times in the right quantities :confused:

I have not long had a period so dont think it can be water retention, have had my weekly 'Poo' (sorry bout that) and still my scales have moved in the wrong direction!? :mad:

Example of daily menu -

B - Weetabix or All Bran with s/skimmed milk

L - Poached Egg with table spoon beans (if at home) or 3 thin slices of cheese with 3 Melba toast (if out n about)

D - Curried turkey Mince with peppers, tomatoes and onion or Cottage Pie with veg - or sweet pot mash, small portion fish and veg or Soup (all homemade)

S - fruit salad , consists of 1/4 banana, 1/2 tinned pear (in own juice) - 4 prunes

try not to have snacks now - but do have milky decaff coffees

Have orange juice (pure) mixed with equal quantities of water

I know have had a stressful couple of weeks - but wouldn't think that it would make me put weight on!!

Any words of advice will be much appreciated - thank you :eek:

Could it be your totm ? fluid retention perhaps xx

Are you drinking enough?

I'm still pre op but I know that when I'm on a diet I don't lose unless I up my water intake

Am drinking between about 1.5 to 2 litres of fluids inc water a day xx

Well those scales are moving again in the right direction I am glad to report!!:D

Louise, get the tape measure out today and record the inches every week or two, so if the scales dont move you can measure your body as well. I stalled for nearly 6 weeks but lost 2 inches from my waist, figure that??

Kim

I measure usually bout every 4 weeks think i v lost bout 27 or 28 inches altogether it really is amazing. I had a few weeks little lull but the last 3 weeks have lost 5lb so moving down again. Keep goin will be fine just think we always trying to 2nd guess ouselves as to what wev done wrong often its nothing just our bodies reacting. xx

Louise, get the tape measure out today and record the inches every week or two, so if the scales dont move you can measure your body as well. I stalled for nearly 6 weeks but lost 2 inches from my waist, figure that??

Kim

Will do Kim - soon as I get home xx:D

I know have had a stressful couple of weeks - but wouldn't think that it would make me put weight on!!

Stress (and lack of good quality sleep) is one of the main factors in weight gain.

Due to the stress hormone cortisol which seems to like us to pack weight on around our middles (typical Apple shape) when stressed.

Just google "stress + weight gain" and you will come across 1000's of articles.

Back