• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

am i eating good or have i gone back to bad habits?

claudia24

hoping to be a mummy soon
im only just over 2 and a half month post op and im confused about if im eating good or bad, for the morning ill usually have a glass or apple/orangejuice or a milky coffe/tea, dinner is usually a few crackers (when at work) when at home usually make something like a chicken leg/thigh or have some lettuce and onion (yes really) or fruit now for my tea i always have chicken, usually a leg/thigh/drumstick (only 1)or a do a lil chicken curry, with either a few roast pots/spoonful of pasta/spoonful of swede and carrot (mash) usually i also have gravy and sometime onion gravy, ocassionaly ill have 6 chips (yes i count lol) i have fruit and veg but i know i need to eat more of this, but i drink a lot of fruit juice and blended strawberry/rasberry mixed with ice cream and milk.

but i feel like im not eatin a lot but on somedays i feel i eat to much even when im still hungry, but i think the head hungry is coming back as im getting hungry at night now.

also do u ever crave a certain type of food, right now i love the milk loaf with a cheese slice and a few onion then pop into a toastie bag and put in the toaster so i have a cheese and onion grill toasty, is that normal or bad for me, i dont use marg or butter? xx

Your doing ok claudia just try to keep things as varried as possible that will stop you getting bored, by the sounds of it your not having massive amounts. Is the weight loss still steady away if not maybe cut back on the carbs up the protien and keep them liquids flowing. x

thanks hun, am doing great with my liquids, i havent weighed myself since i had my 6 week check up and im not gonna weigh myself till i go to the doctor for more medication or when i see my surgeon again, i dont go by scales unless i use the doctors as they all say different, long as my clothes keep gettin lose am happy lol xx

like my cheese grill sandwich and i dont seem to havin much fruit and veg just the odd tangerine/grapes but im drinkin loads of fruit juice xx

Do you like salads? maybe add more fruit to your smoothies instead of the icecream and have some stirfry with your chicken that would up the veg, difficult if your not so keen on veg but trying to add a few more potions a day will make you feel better x

Back