• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help please

mum2livnjim

Hi girls,

If u haven't seen already I'm at Dolan park now, had my band fitted about 12.30, since then they put a jug of water on my table. I asked for a coffee about 5.30 I have drank that 200ml but I'm a little hungry but scared to ask for some soup. Why do u think there not offering me a anything?

Thanks in advance
X

Hi.. I had mind at Dolan park, they brought me a yogurt the following morning.. Had op at 12 ish.. To be honest thou I just slept..
Don't be afraid to ask thou.. After £5000 a little soup ain't to much to expect. Xx

I had a cuppa soup at 10pm after my op at 9am at Dolan park! Found it hard to drink - let alone fancy soup! Ask one of the nurses - they are so nice :)

Ok.. But I was out of it untill I went home the following morning.. Didn't think they gave me enough pain relief thou. Xx

I had a cuppa soup at 10pm after my op at 9am at Dolan park! Found it hard to drink - let alone fancy soup! Ask one of the nurses - they are so nice :)

Thanks Hun, ivehad1/4 glass cranberry n I'm done lol don't kno what I was think haha x

i had water and a cup of tea the following morning (not with thg tho!)

id have given anything for some juice lol

Hi I was banded at Dolan Park thought surgeons were great but didn't find nurses very approachable! If you want something ring that buzzer as others say you've paid enough! But hey on the positive it's all done now!! Good luck xx

Hi I was banded at Dolan Park thought surgeons were great but didn't find nurses very approachable! If you want something ring that buzzer as others say you've paid enough! But hey on the positive it's all done now!! Good luck xx

I kno yay, did realise how sore I would be! Worry about work on Monday already x hope I'm ok only sat at desk! How much have u lost in what time? X

I must of been really lucky because the nurse looking after me was so nice! Even when I've had problems after surgery she went out of her way to help me! The other nurses were really nice too but Sally was the best!!

I must of been really lucky because the nurse looking after me was so nice! Even when I've had problems after surgery she went out of her way to help me! The other nurses were really nice too but Sally was the best!!

Yes I seen Sally this morning she's lovely xx

She's also the best at doing the band fills! Honestly I can't even feel it when she does it!!x

I found Sally very helpful and approachable, she filled me full of info about the band also! Big smile and very reassuring. Brilliant.

The other nurses were a wee bit sour faced to say the least! But I got what I needed and I guess that's all that matters! (maybe i'm just a difficult patient :) ).

I had my op at 9am and I got a horrible smoothie and a yoghurt the next morning (after two weeks on milk diet I wanted to chuck the yoghurt out the window!) :)

I didn't have anything in the morning - felt too ill ( was very early to be fair!) prob shouldn't of gone so early to be fair though - was very ill after op x

Back