• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

help . sharp pain

FrankieDizzle44

Hello
So I am about 4 weeks post up.
And every thing has been perfect except for today .
I am getting a sharp pain in my kidney area I think . Left side of my mid back .
I'm thinking its cause I hardley got all my water in yesterday .
Any ideas ???

Try to up your water intake. Does it hurt when you pee ?? If so contact docs as may be water infection, if not monitor for symptoms getting any worse and contact your team for advice.

Hope you feel better soon Xx

hiya

If you are at all worried go to either your doctors or to the hospital. I wouldnt of thought you should be having pains. Better getting it checked out

Hope you feel better soon

Jo
xx

I'm with Jo-jo....

If the pain is enough to concern you then either get yourself down to the hospital you had your surgery or if that's too far then your local A & E department....

I've never heard of anyone complaining of pain there, although some people who have lost a substantial amount of weight have gallstone problems.... hth x

Its sounds like you are not drinking enough, i have days when my kidneys play up and i drink more and the pain go, obviously if you are concerned get to your gp or ring up your team, but i would monitor it with fluid intake xx

I would certainly get this checked out asap. Get well soon xx

Hoping you are soon feeling much better and that you have managed to get everything checked out.

Love and hugs xxx

Back