• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HELP ~ WHICH ICE LOLLY

How about buying some moulds and making your own?
Something like the mullerlight yogurts (eg orange and chocolate bits) would be lovely as a lolly...as long as you don't dump on them

How about buying some moulds and making your own?
Something like the mullerlight yogurts (eg orange and chocolate bits) would be lovely as a lolly...as long as you don't dump on them

Thank you hun . . . the problem is I live beetween 2 homes (long story) so I always look for the easy option though maybe you are right I could look at mounds and Robinson's Orange xx

Mini milks nom nom
and frozen bananas (peel and freeze)
and frozen grapes (just like cold hard boiled sweets)

I couldn't manage the Delmonte fruit ones. The sugar content is way higher than bypassers are allowed early on.
I think it is 8% we can have and they are something like 14%. Not sure without checking the freezer. I did get some, loved it, savoured every lick....... and then DUMPED big time !!

Lynne xx

I think it is 8% we can have and they are something like 14%. Not sure without checking the freezer. I did get some, loved it, savoured every lick....... and then DUMPED big time !!

Lynne xx

I think its 5% (But don't quote me on that)

Mini milks were fine for me also Franks diabetic icecream.Go to the poundshop and get ice lolly moulds and use nas squash.I like tart lollies made with lime juice and sparkling water they are very refreshing.

I always have a stash of mini milks in the freezer :) - very tasty and a good source of protein - just be careful when you eat it - I tend to have it after I have eaten my lunch/dinner - so there is something already in my stomach and (hopefully) prevents dumping :) xx

i have had mini milks x
yummy yummy

I'm jealous now! I am going to try one again this afternoon. Fingers crossed I dont have probs with it.
Pineapple is my downfall.
I might get some of these mini milks from the shop this aft, see what they are like too.
Lynne x

They always end up just like flavoured ice cubes though don't they. How do ice lolly manufacturers make them sort of flaky ice instead of solid ice?

Back