• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help with Pre op pls

Eve30

Hi- my Pre op is extended now as surgery pushed a week and I'm having trouble. My diet consists of one tin soup plus 8 activia yoghurts and one tin baked beans. I can not manage the baked beans anymore as so sick of them- actually makes me retch and wondering if anyone knows what would be a substitute? That's prob my protein..feeling rather weak without it. Of course I don't want to jeopardise my liver shrinkage..

Not sure wot pre op diet ur doing & wot ur allowed sauce wise , wot about flavoring the beans with sauce or herbs ???

So close now until my op(Wednesday) and I'm taking kids out to the zoo today and that means I can't have anything to eat from now until around 5 bec can't take a tin of soup with me! This Pre op is starvation I can't wait till its over!!

My pre-op was just high protein and low fat. I stuck to turkey stir-fries, salads, fish, etc. I found it wasy to eat out at lunch because I could just have a salad. Couldn't you just pack a salad up and have that? I know we all have different pre-ops so sorry if mine doesn't fit the bill!

I hope you get on ok xx

put ur soup in a flask hunny xxx

yep thats what i woud do too put my soup in a flask and take it with you hune. about beans i would ring your provider have never heard anyone doing baked beans. not sure if i could stick to that one seems a tough one but not long now.good luck keep us posted.

Ye sashi very jealous of yours!! I miss chicken and those proteins so much! Figure it's just tomorrow left so sticking it out and I took my soup in a flask thanks!

Back