• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HELP

ruthw

im feeling really weird today ,wonder how long i will have to wait on the list xxi know a few people on here have had surgery with dr el hasani at princess royal farnbough xx i first saw dr 6 months ago ,he told me yesterday to wait for the meeting to ask questions .......:sigh:...but im impatient (IM STAMPING MY FEET IN MY HEAD )lol |all information wanted and needed xxxxxxxxxxxxx:D

Really so sorry to hear about your continued wait... it seems like an absolute eternity.. I'm hoping and praying that you won't have to wait very much longer and have they given you an estimated date?

Keep in touch and wishing you all the very best as always, love and hugs to you xxx

It's so hard when ur waiting for ur date cuz I am waiting and I want 2 ring everyday and c what's happening :( c 2 the people who work at the hospital it's just another patient but 2 us it's our whole life riding on this, so gud luck hope u here soon xx

This is how we have all felt, they must get this from many people so don't feel on your own.. it's very frustrating.

Thinking of you, love and hugs xxx

Ruth... ask away hun ! Don't wait for your next appointment. Believe me, I got far more useful information from people on this forum than I did from the hospital :rolleyes: And please don't worry... there's absolutely no such thing as a stupid question !

Please feel free to ask anything you want to Ruth. The wait seems interminable when you're pre-op. Post-op, it suddenly seems to have gone really fast! I don't know where the last four and a half months have gone!
I'm sure it'll be the same for you when you get there.
Grace xxx

im feeling really weird today ,wonder how long i will have to wait on the list xxi know a few people on here have had surgery with dr el hasani at princess royal farnbough xx i first saw dr 6 months ago ,he told me yesterday to wait for the meeting to ask questions .......:sigh:...but im impatient (IM STAMPING MY FEET IN MY HEAD )lol |all information wanted and needed xxxxxxxxxxxxx:D

LOL well we can help you with information from our experiences Ruth so fire away. As for the waiting for this to be done? well that we cannot help with, it does seem like forever doesn't it? I guess we have to remember we didn't get fat overnight and we are not going to get to the top of the long list overnight either.

Use the time to prepare yourself for the operation and to try to lose as much weight as you can pre op as the lighter and fitter you are the quicker your recovery

Good luck with it

Back