• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help

Hi Tanychance, I had my gastric band with THG last Saturday and it was £4,999 as I did not use there transport my husband took me and stayed with me and was overnight in a close by hotel.
I had Mr. El-Hasani and could not have wished for a better surgeon. I had absolutely no gas pain and a week out apart from the wounds still healing I am fine. Personally I would not wanted to have gone abroad even though a little cheaper. I just felt more confident having any help and advice close by. I have a 14ml band which is empty but have managed to loose 20lbs in three weeks with pre op and post op diet.
I looked into other clinics but they where offering the exact same surgeon for £2,000 more than THS so what was the point?
Dolan park was lovely as were the staff. I felt very comfortable there and if I had my time again would choose the same. I have had a call back since and had my dieticians app and my first fill all booked for me without me having to chase anyone. I know a couple of ladies did not get any calls after ops which is very naughty and unprofessional but I can honestly say that was not my experience.
Whomever you decide to go with good luck :)

I am having a consultation next Saturday with THG in London to discuss options etc! My journey has started! :)

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Well yesterday I travelled to London to the hospital group office in Harley Street. Took my other half and mum as I know they both had questions. Had a consultation with Mr Richardson, he was pleasant and explained and answered my questions. Then had a consultation with Claire Smith patient care coordinator who was friendly helpful and again answered any questions I had. I felt the whole consultation was non pressured and now it's my decision if I want to go with them. Claire will call me over the next few days.

Came home and chatted with my family and have decided to book a date up for my band. So watch this space... Paul :)

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Back