• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HELP.

wendy1963

The last stone has been very slow I have lost 91lbs since 24 april which I know I can't complain about, but I am now finding it hard any suggesstions I am now going to the gym and swimming and I will be having some sessions with a gym instructor and doing some sessions on the power plate machine I am noticing it more in my clothes getting to big rather than on the scales. Has anyone else experienced this at this stage.

Hey Wendy, do you eat more when you exercise? have you lapsed on the protein and water front? x

I'm far too early on to have any experience, but apparently your weight loss does tail off slightly the nearer to your goal get.
But as you say you've done amazingly well so far and if your clothes are getting bigger then you're obviously losing inches!
Good luck
Em xxxx

I have notice a similar thing. Mine was owing to drinking sugary drinks, and adventures of eating food I missed. I cut back on these and I am now losing more quickly.

Good luck with your exercise. If you can do anything at home (steps, squats, walking around the room, housework) it helps.

Wendy why not try looking at the bypass daily menu thread which Mayamoo started there is a few of us on there posting our daily meals and it gives some good ideas and sometimes lets us see those who are losing weight what they are having different to us and suggestions of what might help. Might give you a boost. xx You are doiung very well though smashing loss that xx

Back