• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help!!!!

Thank you ladies!! I really do feel better....and the compliments are long needed. My family and best friends are all so excited for me. I'm really starting to realise just how important my weight-loss is to my immediate and extended family. It's fantastic. Onwards I go!! :)

Ceecie - I just need to say that I had NO idea, none at all, exactly how immense the effect on my life my weight loss would have. I thought I was pretty much sorted before, but I realise now just how much I was being held back. You go girl - trust me it gets better and better xxx

What a boost Cecee, it's great to get the encouraging comments. :0)

I know I'm still BIG, but dayum, I'm loving my bypass right now!!!!

Size 22 COTTON top!! Haven't done that for 20 odd years!!!!! :)

Attachments

• image-2153546225.jpg
    image-2153546225.jpg
    344.8 KB · Views: 98
  • image-2216759120.jpg
    image-2216759120.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 98
  • image-4148261116.jpg
    image-4148261116.jpg
    393.3 KB · Views: 98
Loving the curves schexi lady, even the doggy looks impressed :)

Wow just wow what a difference xx

I'm still tired a lot of the time, but I'm not struggling like I was pre-op. I can move much more quickly and don't have any aches and pains (yay) but it's all in short bursts!

I still need to lay down after eating.....not sure if this is common or not? ....and my hair....oh god, my hair is coming out in handfuls!!

Happy though! :)

Trust me ... This is all quite normal while your body recovers. You look a totally different person - great to see the real Ceecie emerging. And, yes WLD is right - the top is lovely. As it will be far too big for you soon, perhaps you could send it off to her as she is getting bigger, temporarily - but not from eating. ;)

These really are exciting times for us all xxxx

You're doing so well Cecee, I hope I can do as well as you have. My bypass is in 2 weeks time and I'm sooooooo ready for it. Its great to read about your journey, thank you. xx

Awww Terri! That is brilliant. Good luck. You will be fine ... These are truly life-changing times for us all. Good luck on the LSD, and prepare mentally for the challenge of the first few months post op. Push through and the rewards will be bountiful. Hugs a million - I am genuinely excited for you xxxx

You're doing so well Cecee, I hope I can do as well as you have. My bypass is in 2 weeks time and I'm sooooooo ready for it. Its great to read about your journey, thank you. xx

Thanks Terrilou.....you will be fine!! I was so convinced the surgery wouldn't work for me. Just give it time. Follow your guidelines and speak to the dietician about anything you are unsure about. We are all here to support you. By Christmas you will feel like a different woman!! Xxx

Trust me ... This is all quite normal while your body recovers. You look a totally different person - great to see the real Ceecie emerging. And, yes WLD is right - the top is lovely. As it will be far too big for you soon, perhaps you could send it off to her as she is getting bigger, temporarily - but not from eating. ;) These really are exciting times for us all xxxx

Hi Lilac! I'm beginning to feel like I'm undressing!! As my shape re-emerges, I'm in the spotlight, which I'm not used to!!! My family and friends have their eyes on me constantly......and the OH can't keep his hands off!! PMSL :) xxx

You see Ceecie. Doesn't it feel great to be sexy! Or should I say sexier!! I'm moving to my new house today ... Literally stuff going on the wagon as I type. Had a text first thing from my other 'project', and seems he's found an excuse to pop over later ... I feel like he wants to look after me ... It's complicated for reasons I won't go into ... But I can do vulnerable now ... Let's see. Love the journey you're on too. Life is no longer on hold for us xxxx

You see Ceecie. Doesn't it feel great to be sexy! Or should I say sexier!! I'm moving to my new house today ... Literally stuff going on the wagon as I type. Had a text first thing from my other 'project', and seems he's found an excuse to pop over later ... I feel like he wants to look after me ... It's complicated for reasons I won't go into ... But I can do vulnerable now ... Let's see. Love the journey you're on too. Life is no longer on hold for us xxxx

Great news Lilac!! How exciting!! You really ARE changing your life....totally amazing. I get the vulnerable thing too.... I think the weight made me a control freak and I couldn't put myself in situations where things were not totally on my terms. It changing...but much work is still to be done!

Massive hugs, hope your move goes well xxx

I'm still tired a lot of the time, but I'm not struggling like I was pre-op. I can move much more quickly and don't have any aches and pains (yay) but it's all in short bursts!

I still need to lay down after eating.....not sure if this is common or not? ....and my hair....oh god, my hair is coming out in handfuls!!

Happy though! :)

Awwwww hun I have been rendered speechless with your new photos ... You look bloom in' fantastic and the difference is so obvious hun.
The hair loss does settle down & now that I seem to be on top of the vitamins intake and B12 jabs my energy levels are okay now. I think the body just takes a real battering in it's first post op year what with the op and the lifestyle change we impose on it. Is it any wonder that we feel pooped all the time!?
Why do you feel the need to lie down after eating?? Are you dumping?
I foolishly ate half a muffin while out two weeks ago.. Why? I just wanted to see if I could :rolleyes::eek: I felt only slightly unwell (bubbly tum, giddy and queasy) but the desire to close my eyes and sleep was undeniable. Got half hour kip in car on the way home.

Looking fantastic ceecie. Proud of you.
I need to get back on the wagon big time, disappointingly I've put weight on during my hols despite being so good. O well, back on the treadmil of life tomo.
Loving seeing you blossom :))))) xx

Back