• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help!!!!

Ditto on that lilac ...normal boots and wellies have been on my wish list since day one

Yep, knee high boots are my priority too. Although I read in a magazine the other day that this years fashion is 'above the knee' boots!!! Oh shucks, I'll just have to get two pairs in the January sales. :)

Omg ceecie :wow: just look at you now hun. I'm gobsmaked you are beautiful and I'm really so proud of you :). The new found energy is great too but don't squander it. I'm finding it hard now to keep it going the further out & more energetic I get and if I don't watch I can easily use up all my energy through the day but by evening time I'm a burst ball. So get that well earned sleep hun ;) xx

Ahh thanks Hun, I feel fabulous and am proud of myself for the first time in.... 20 plus years!! This was never about being skinny for me, although I know this is the goal for many who choose WLS. I wanted A LIFE and at my current weight, I feel like I've got it back. I went to the beach on Sunday. Climbed down the cliff, walked along the shore, climbed over rocks to the next beach, climbed back up the cliff and walked all along the top of the cliffs back to the car. 3 miles of absolute bliss. I cried....told Ian I feel free like I did as a child....and confident about my physical ability.

It's an amazing thing. I am so happy. Love my little pouch sooo much!!!

Attachments

• image-3887038318.jpg
    image-3887038318.jpg
    364.7 KB · Views: 39
  • image-4057571726.jpg
    image-4057571726.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 43
  • image-2868259073.jpg
    image-2868259073.jpg
    429.5 KB · Views: 54
  • image-4171686915.jpg
    image-4171686915.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 63
  • image-3772773702.jpg
    image-3772773702.jpg
    435.6 KB · Views: 52
  • image-3403967795.jpg
    image-3403967795.jpg
    429.5 KB · Views: 41
That's such a lovely post.

Fabulous! Fitness was always my goal - I always have been and my team could not believe how well and fit I was given my size. The purpose of the bypass for me was to protect that (as Mr F put it - to protect biological integrity). The body image/shape has just evolved - I was always well presented when I was a size 24 anyway, but now just have more wardrobe opportunity. Just you wait my gal, just you wait. You will be so fit - in so many different ways (not that you are not 'fit' now of course - you will just be 'fitter'). World, hang on to your hat. Ceecie is coming to get ya! xxx

Looks like a lovely place to go for a walk, isn't lovely being able to walk without needing a sit down every 2 minutes :D

Congrats ceecie your doing amazing with all your achievements so proud of all you are achieving keep up the great work

Ahh thanks Hun, I feel fabulous and am proud of myself for the first time in.... 20 plus years!! This was never about being skinny for me, although I know this is the goal for many who choose WLS. I wanted A LIFE and at my current weight, I feel like I've got it back. I went to the beach on Sunday. Climbed down the cliff, walked along the shore, climbed over rocks to the next beach, climbed back up the cliff and walked all along the top of the cliffs back to the car. 3 miles of absolute bliss. I cried....told Ian I feel free like I did as a child....and confident about my physical ability.

It's an amazing thing. I am so happy. Love my little pouch sooo much!!!

I so get this Ceecie :). I didn't cry but I certainly did smile a lot with each personal achievement I had on this holiday. If you had seen me in Porto, Portugal last week up and down steps, hills ..we walked 7miles! And 8miles in 25degs when in Paris ....these are things I would never in my wildest dreams have contemplated Doing ever again. Even 30 years ago I would have struggled to do so.
Well done beautiful lady and welcome to life :Dxx

It's an amazing transformation....I'm so excited about next year and what it will bring!!

This forum is great....not only do you all provide support, laughter and answers, you also bring inspiration. I'm loving so many of your journeys, but particularly Yvesse, Frances, Lilac and Nic.....it shows me how life could turn out for me.

Happy and glad....and so very grateful :)

It was my niece's birthday party today. I love the fact there is a gasp every time I arrive at a family gathering!!!!! :)

Attachments

• image-4031767496.jpg
    image-4031767496.jpg
    410.2 KB · Views: 63
  • image-3683895860.jpg
    image-3683895860.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 69
Awww Ceecie you are looking fab hun ..It's a great feeling isn't it Ceecie :D although I still do cringe a little at being the focus of everyone's attention when it does happen. Xx

I've said it so many times ... Utter total respect for super-losers. Your journey is beyond my comprehension. And anything I can do, say or be to hold your hands along the way I will! Through sick and sin! xxxx

Looking amazing ceecie you have vome so far enjoy the attention your worth it

Lovely picture and what a pretty little girl too xx

AHHHH thanks you lot!!! :)

I'm scared.

I just ate half a bowl of apple crumble and custard!!!!!!

Feeling like I have swallowed a brick.....and waiting for the reaction.

Oh it was worth it!!!! First proper pud for nearly a year :)

See you on the other side.........

Let's see. Drink plenty of water hun ... and lie down. Let us know how you did ... Remember, that was only a tiny amount you could manage compared to the portion size you would have eaten before the bypass. We are only human, and with the best will in the world ... I have just got over the anticipated consequences of a very small handful of Smarties. 1.5hours of my life I won't get back. Oh boy! xxx

Okay I'm not getting at anyone but as a regular dumper on the most inoxious of things (never intentional) why? Especially when you know it's more than likely going to bite you on the bum?
I'm asking more out of curiosity as quite simply I feel absolutely awful when I dump and have no desire to repeat it by putting myself in the firing line.

Well......I was ok!!!!!!

I felt full, so couldn't lay down for half an hour....but other than that, no reaction at all!!! Weird......

Frances.....I ate it because I wanted it!! I had a brief moment when I thought "I wonder if it's going to kill me"??!!!! Lmao :). But I then thought, "let's have a go".......

I've not had anything remotely heavy or blatantly off the list so far.....so part of me wanted to test the boundaries. Whilst I was making it I knew I was going to have some, as I put extra spices in just the way I like it!!!!

I don't think I'm in a place where I want to start eating this type of thing regularly, I literally just fancied it yesterday and really enjoyed cooking it.

Also both of us have bad colds....so I think it was that old concept of comfort too.

There is another whole crumble left which I made for my parents and half of ours leftover. I looked at this morning with fondness, but have no intention of having any today. I had my "treat".....

Oh I'm still a food addict........

I was told never deny myself a food just have it for an occasional treat in a tiny portion to satisfy the craving

Back