• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help!!!!

This feed should come with a warning!! I'm only 8 days post op..........my stomach is now hurting from laughing so much. Hubby staring at me and must be wondering what I'm looking at when I'm chuckling away at baggy vag stories. Mines a noonie ;-) x

This feed should come with a warning!! I'm only 8 days post op..........my stomach is now hurting from laughing so much. Hubby staring at me and must be wondering what I'm looking at when I'm chuckling away at baggy vag stories. Mines a noonie ;-) x

No one has admitted to having a wizards sleeve though :eek:

No one has admitted to having a wizards sleeve though :eek:
OMG how funny. I know before I started this journey I had fat on my pubic bone area and it was the first place for the fat to go. I'm still fat but no longer have a fat puss !! lol x:kitty:

Ha!! Glad to give you all a giggle ???

Must say, it's very weird even being able to see my plum! Yes, that's what my mother called it ?

I now have the ungainly subject of pubes to discuss....... How the hell are you supposed to hold your saggy belly up, your saggy plum up AND shave at the same time???!!!!! When I was fat I used to just cock my leg up and hope for the best, but it didn't matter as I certainly wasn't looking!!!! This WL malarkey ain't easy........

????????

Omg this convo is just so hilarious. I couldn't even reach mine without resorting to some amazing contortionism and a near heart attack in the effort so shaving was never an issue!

I find it so much easier now I can see my "Maude" yes thats what we called it as a kid lol, it used to be covered by my belly so shaving wasnt an issue out of sight out of mind .............

Yep .... But now I shave regular as clockwork. I did tentatively venture there with an epilator once lets just say don't do it ladies ..it took me over a week in recovery! :eek:

Heeeeheeee! Yes ... Agree with all that. Keeping the lady garden tidy is major work now. Has anyone had a bikini wax since WLS? I have not dared as the thought of the pulling of the lose skin gives me the willie wombats.

Can we also talk armpit shaving too ... PIT being the right word. Have to get into a right old double-jointed position to hold the skin tight and visible, then wave the razor around in hope I get some of the hamster out x

As Yve says a mans rotary shaver works wonders for the PITS. The thought of waxing has me cringing. I am just so loose down there I could never get the skin pulled taught enough. Not without pulling up to my chin first anyway :p

Omg I go mia for a few weeks and this just made my day can't comment on saggy vag got a hubby who's impotent as for shaving that's what I keep hubby for I hold the skin he uses the shaver makes life easy

So......in conclusion, I need to robe my fiancé in a gown, mask and gloves, HAND HIM A RAZOR, lay back and pull on my chin......

You ladies are totally NUTS!!!!! :)

Love you all :)

And no response from anyone brave enough to have had their saggy foof waxed ... As I thought, best not tried I suspect. Just wave the razor around and hope for the best ... As I am lacking in the OH department I have to contort to get in there myself and have drawn blood on several occasions ... Lawks!

So......in conclusion, I need to robe my fiancé in a gown, mask and gloves, HAND HIM A RAZOR, lay back and pull on my chin......

You ladies are totally NUTS!!!!! :)

Love you all :)

:rotflmao: just chocked on my coffee whilst laughing reading that ...OH now thinks I'm totally cracked.

I'm off to get my eyebrows threaded later, wonder if the lady would mind getting her cotton out and working on my lady garden?? On second thoughts maybe asking my fella to help isn't such a bad idea he is a gardener and often has a petrol strimmer in his hand!!

I have been waxed - I've been left with bruises where the skins been pulled and had to have a second person to pull it taut

:giggle: at butterfly and Yve you are one very brave lady... Have you had it done since??

Back