• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help!!!!

I think there are too aspects to this Cee - one is that you made the Toblerone last a couple of days (and not ten mins) which does show significant 'improvement' - everything in moderation etc. The other is how crap you have felt following. So, again it is down to deciding if you want to spend the night in bed curled-up with the OH, or rather have the chocolate and be in the spare room sweating and farting. I know where you are coming from and have just eaten a small bag of Ready Salted ... a naturally thin person would eat a small bag every now and then so why am I feeling so guilty. I saw the shrink on Friday - the anxiety of weight gain arose, and she assured me that I am in no greater danger of weight gain than any 52 yr old woman - and of course of if I sit on the sofa all day stuffing myself with choc and bikkies, and take no exercise then yes I will put it back on. But if I keep active, eat sensibly, have the odd treat I should be ok ... I know it is impossible not to get anxious and of course we were the size we were for a reason, but I do think it is important to compare the odd slip-up with just how much of the same we scoffed before, and how quickly ... You are doing so well, and are only human xxxx

I think there are too aspects to this Cee - one is that you made the Toblerone last a couple of days (and not ten mins) which does show significant 'improvement' - everything in moderation etc. The other is how crap you have felt following. So, again it is down to deciding if you want to spend the night in bed curled-up with the OH, or rather have the chocolate and be in the spare room sweating and farting. I know where you are coming from and have just eaten a small bag of Ready Salted ... a naturally thin person would eat a small bag every now and then so why am I feeling so guilty. I saw the shrink on Friday - the anxiety of weight gain arose, and she assured me that I am in no greater danger of weight gain than any 52 yr old woman - and of course of if I sit on the sofa all day stuffing myself with choc and bikkies, and take no exercise then yes I will put it back on. But if I keep active, eat sensibly, have the odd treat I should be ok ... I know it is impossible not to get anxious and of course we were the size we were for a reason, but I do think it is important to compare the odd slip-up with just how much of the same we scoffed before, and how quickly ... You are doing so well, and are only human xxxx

Thank you darling, I needed to hear that.

Much love xxxx

I think there are too aspects to this Cee - one is that you made the Toblerone last a couple of days (and not ten mins) which does show significant 'improvement' - everything in moderation etc. The other is how crap you have felt following. So, again it is down to deciding if you want to spend the night in bed curled-up with the OH, or rather have the chocolate ............

Perfectly said lilac :) xx

I know I ate the Toblerone ..... But I also wore my first pencil dress!! Lmao

Attachments

• image-1523134356.jpg
    image-1523134356.jpg
    289.7 KB · Views: 86
  • image-2678737995.jpg
    image-2678737995.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 78
That dress is gorgeous and look at the waist you look amazing

Love it ceecie. Well done you!

Great post xx

Cee ... I cannot believe the person on the right was you?! Extraordinary! You look beautiful always, and that dress is perfect on you. xxxxxx

That dress really suits you xx

I can't believe that was me on the right either!!!

It's good to refresh your memory at times, to really see how far we have come. How the hell did I ever do anything??....oh yeah I forgot, I never did ANYTHING!!!!

Loving this journey.....it's blummin hard mind....just like hubby-to-be!!!! Pahahah!! :)

Omg I can't believe how saggy my skin is....never thought I'd have a saggy cleavage!!!?!?

Attachments

• image-1329984022.jpg
    image-1329984022.jpg
    467.4 KB · Views: 71
  • image-2107766167.jpg
    image-2107766167.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Omg I can't believe how saggy my skin is....never thought I'd have a saggy cleavage!!!?!?

Hey hun, I follow your diary. You are doing amazing!!

How do you find your skin affects your relationship? Hope you don't mind me asking. I am 24 and always had probs with intimacy because of my weight and I'm scared that will continue due to other reasons now lol. I'm just so self conscious arghhhh

Thanks Hun, I hope my diary gives you some insight to the whole WLS. I've never been self conscious, even at 30 stone....ok I didn't run around naked, but I certainly never hid my body either. I think you need to have a long think about why you are self conscious......clothes don't hide your shape or size. Men know exactly what they are dealing with as soon as they meet you, they are experts at imagining what we look like naked!!!! Also, I'm very lucky to have met someone who adores ME, not my body per say. Anyone who genuinely loves you won't even see the lumps and bumps. He's not complaining mind, he's loving my new energy levels!! :)

Attachments

• image-2139036814.jpg
    image-2139036814.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 62
  • image-1677724781.jpg
    image-1677724781.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 59
  • image-2227869661.jpg
    image-2227869661.jpg
    336.5 KB · Views: 56
  • image-3380591875.jpg
    image-3380591875.jpg
    316.5 KB · Views: 58
Thanks Hun, I hope my diary gives you some insight to the whole WLS. I've never been self conscious, even at 30 stone....ok I didn't run around naked, but I certainly never hid my body either. I think you need to have a long think about why you are self conscious......clothes don't hide your shape or size. Men know exactly what they are dealing with as soon as they meet you, they are experts at imagining what we look like naked!!!! Also, I'm very lucky to have met someone who adores ME, not my body per say. Anyone who genuinely loves you won't even see the lumps and bumps. He's not complaining mind, he's loving my new energy levels!! :)

Oh it most deffo has. I am now 9 months out this month (April) and I have lost 10st since the op and 12.5 since the beginning. So feeling so much happier as I was 30st to begin with as well.

I think my self consciousness derives from all the bullying (in school, family) etc I had and always being told I was disgusting. For some reason no matter how much therapy I have I just cannot get over that.

You look amazing!! And so happy :) thank you for the advise :) x

Back